Competition Can-Am Premiership 2018 - Champions - Seattle Space Rangers

Remove this Banner Ad

UPDATE

The 3 remaining teams yet to confirm their future have been given until the 1st of June to respond. If they do not then a major realignment will need to take place.

Currently both Western Conference bids are looking at being accepted, and 2 of the 4 Eastern conference bids firming as likely being accepted (New Jersey and Baltimore). The other two (Columbus and Philadelphia) would then be fighting it out for a final spot with the other either being rejected or being forced to change location to the West. Also if the 3 teams that have yet to respond do not then 2 out of New Orleans, Chicago and Wisconsin would be shifted to the Western Conference to create a balance.

Should the 3 or some of the 3 respond then the above will change, but it is still looking like at least 1 of the Eastern bid teams will be forced to choose a new location.

Maybe something along those lines in the H to give it a bit of character while keeping things simple.
I think I'll be using this one in the end. Goes with the lines in the 6.
Hexas 3.jpg

but something like the outline of Lake Ontario or the Canadian Maple Leaf to act as the hole on the 6 could be a nice touch and it would localize the logo a bit as well.
It is a nice touch and I feel like I could use it somewhere, but I think it clutters it too much? Thanks for the suggestion either way!
Also the Lake Ontario didn't turn out so good. I'd like to think the negative-space in the 6 looks a bit like it?
Sixers Maple.jpg

It is a nice touch and I feel like I could use it somewhere, but I think it clutters it too much? Thanks for the suggestion either way!
Also the Lake Ontario didn't turn out so good. I'd like to think the negative-space in the 6 looks a bit like it?
View attachment 503196
I like it! It does work as a logo but if it doesnt quite work with the look youre were going for thats alright. I personally dont think it looks too busy/cluttered. The other logo looks good with the lines on the left and right as well.

View attachment 503196
I can see it working as a promo image advertising “We are Canada” or something. Maybe use a smaller hexagon instead of the leaf (or even your H hex logo)

I can see it working as a promo image advertising “We are Canada” or something. Maybe use a smaller hexagon instead of the leaf (or even your H hex logo)
That was what I initially had with my logo (a smaller hexagon on the inside) but I liked the style without it :D
I was thinking once the conferences are sorted out I could do a promo for the Canadian teams. The logo with the maple leaf would be perfect for that!

I was thinking once the conferences are sorted out I could do a promo for the Canadian teams. The logo with the maple leaf would be perfect for that!

Please keep Winnipeg out of your promos, Toronto has some issues with our club (bitterness about us leaving) and we would rather not be associated with your team as we have moved on, even if the citizens of Toronto haven't.

Please keep Winnipeg out of your promos, Toronto has some issues with our club (bitterness about us leaving) and we would rather not be associated with your team as we have moved on, even if the citizens of Toronto haven't.
This transmission will be forwarded on to Toronto Football Club Inc. management.

Toronto wishes nothing but the best for Canadian Aussie-Rules Football and will make considerations for grieving fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UPDATE

The 3 remaining teams yet to confirm their future have been given until the 1st of June to respond. If they do not then a major realignment will need to take place.

Currently both Western Conference bids are looking at being accepted, and 2 of the 4 Eastern conference bids firming as likely being accepted (New Jersey and Baltimore). The other two (Columbus and Philadelphia) would then be fighting it out for a final spot with the other either being rejected or being forced to change location to the West. Also if the 3 teams that have yet to respond do not then 2 out of New Orleans, Chicago and Wisconsin would be shifted to the Western Conference to create a balance.

Should the 3 or some of the 3 respond then the above will change, but it is still looking like at least 1 of the Eastern bid teams will be forced to choose a new location.
If need be, Columbus can relocate to a western State - if that makes it easier?

If need be, Columbus can relocate to a western State - if that makes it easier?
Do we need to discuss which one moves west because I too have a back-up plan to go in that direction

Do we need to discuss which one moves west because I too have a back-up plan to go in that direction

No, because both of you could move and it would likely improve you chances equally. However discussing your locations may help to make sure you don't pick the same location (unless it is Los Angeles as it can hold 2 teams).

Update, I know you may not have read this yet, but with time beginning to run short, I am giving each of you until the 1st of June to respond in the thread or I will consider your team out and move forward with aligning the two conferences as such. You would still be able to enter but as a realignment would have taken place, your team may be forced to relocate.
NdZDy8c.png

We're back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back