Competition Can-Am Premiership 2018 - Champions - Seattle Space Rangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Any particular reason why my team’s likelihood is only 45%? Is it because I chose Jersey City because I can move to Newark but still be called New Jersey.

The percentage is taken on the fact that currently there are 4 teams bidding for the Eastern Conference and it is looking likely that only 2 will be selected. Should the two 25% teams move to the west, then your percentage will likely go up.

Before I change locations, can Columbus be included in the west, or would you prefer me to relocate to another city (most likely Phoenix)

or would you like me to stop asking questions before i get blacklisted?

There are 5 teams in the Eastern Conference that are located further west than Columbus. So no, it cannot be placed in the west.

There are 5 teams in the Eastern Conference that are located further west than Columbus. So no, it cannot be placed in the west.

Is it possible that some Eastern teams could move West? Given the population distribution and the high concentration of population in the northeast, the NBA have teams from Memphis and New Orleans in the West, and the NHL has Chicago in the West.

Is it possible that some Eastern teams could move West? Given the population distribution and the high concentration of population in the northeast, the NBA have teams from Memphis and New Orleans in the West, and the NHL has Chicago in the West.

It is quite possible that a couple of Eastern teams will be forced to the Western Conference, but on the list of possible teams Columbus would sit about 6th and would not switch. So in reality it is easier for new franchises to start in the West and reduce the number of existing teams that would need to switch.

It is quite possible that a couple of Eastern teams will be forced to the Western Conference, but on the list of possible teams Columbus would sit about 6th and would not switch. So in reality it is easier for new franchises to start in the West and reduce the number of existing teams that would need to switch.

Actually just did some moving around of some data on my spreadsheet. If Columbus and Philadelphia move to Western cities, and Lion Cub 16 returns (the only one yet to respond) then there will be 11 teams in each conference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirm my relocation to LA dammit.

Just no ukelele this year (at least for the first division team)

It has been done.

Done - Columbus Colossus has had a short life span. they have relocated to Phoenix, Az.

Announcing my new bid of Phoenix Hellfire.

with a 2nd team coming from Tucson.

Noted.

Teams and conferences (Unofficial):

xp0dbd.jpg
:
Huh, so that's why the mayor has stopped returning my calls and blocked me from his office. Don't think he liked me in the first place.
Just so we are clear, Fargo is in North Dakota and not Minnesota and Kansas City is in Missouri and not Kansas, right?
I had a list of 14 cities to base a team and Philly beat Minnesota and Kansas City...until it didn't.

Huh, so that's why the mayor has stopped returning my calls and blocked me from his office. Don't think he liked me in the first place.
Just so we are clear, Fargo is in North Dakota and not Minnesota and Kansas City is in Missouri and not Kansas, right?
I had a list of 14 cities to base a team and Philly beat Minnesota and Kansas City...until it didn't.

Um, ok.

Of that all I can say is that Kansas City would make a decent place for a Western Conference team, and Minnesota has previously had a Can-Am team based in Minneapolis (which would also sit in the Western Conference). But both would sit very close to the boundary and could in any future season be switched into a different conference should a realignment have to happen.

And Fargo is a fine place for a movie and TV series, but not a Can-Am team.

Of that all I can say is that Kansas City would make a decent place for a Western Conference team, and Minnesota has previously had a Can-Am team based in Minneapolis (which would also sit in the Western Conference). But both would sit very close to the boundary and could in any future season be switched into a different conference should a realignment have to happen.

And Fargo is a fine place for a movie and TV series, but not a Can-Am team.
Sorry, Fargo was gonna be the Can-Am 2 team for Minneapolis, but it's solely in another state whereas Kansas City is on the state-line so...
Team Location: Kansas City
Team Name: Kansas City Rush
Can-Am 2 Name: Topeka Tornadoes

Sorry, Fargo was gonna be the Can-Am 2 team for Minneapolis, but it's solely in another state whereas Kansas City is on the state-line so...
Team Location: Kansas City
Team Name: Kansas City Rush
Can-Am 2 Name: Topeka Tornadoes

Noted.

Now for Lion Cub 16 to respond. Anyone know if he has been around?

Team table updated.

Please welcome to the 2018 Canadian-American Premiership the following Franchises:

Western Conference

San Diego Horizon (Grandsun), Calgary Wolves (EagleOz), Phoenix Hellfire (tigerz18), and Kansas City Rush (FootyGuy13)

Eastern Conference

Baltimore Mariners (just_kick_it), and New Jersey Knights (Fizzler)

There is still one place available in the Western Conference if any new bidders wish to bid for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back