Competition Can-Am Premiership 2021 - Champions: Indiana Bluebirds - Post Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Craegus after a meeting with shareholders, the Winnipeg FC have changed their moniker from the Blitz to the Silverbacks, with colours changing to Black, Blue and Silver. (is that all good)?

Our Can-am 2 team, from Selkirk, will be named after a further meeting of shareholders.

Craegus after a meeting with shareholders, the Winnipeg FC have changed their moniker from the Blitz to the Silverbacks, with colours changing to Black, Blue and Silver. (is that all good)?

Our Can-am 2 team, from Selkirk, will be named after a further meeting of shareholders.

*Annoyingly slightly glances away from interesting thing he was doing and totally not paying attention*

Huh? What? Yeah sure you can have that toy.

*Goes back to the interesting thing that he was doing*

Just over a day left to get entries in.

So far I have 6 full entries, 1 that I am waiting on a kit for, and one that has submitted 3 kits though 1 needs an edit and has been told.

That leaves 7 to still submit.

I am also open to having a late bid if anyone else wants to get in on the action so that we can hopefully have even numbers in both conferences. If someone does want to take up the opportunity I will give them some time after the deadline to actually get their kits in without penalty.

Just a 30 hour reminder for the following entrants.

just_kick_it
caloschwaby
tigerz18
Kangas_11
Hammer_head
magpiemaniac44
Bowakawa

Remember do not leave it to the last minute to submit. I can almost guarantee that I will not be online at that time to check if it meets the guidelines, or if I am I will not be on my PC so will not be able to check the entries properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All entries are in. No penalties needed to be applied.

I will now finalise the draw (and by finalise I mean create) and get the league graphics finalised and we should be all good to go.

League will likely begin at the beginning of next week (probably Monday depending on how long it takes me to get stuff done).

its almost show time.
giphy.gif

Ok so hopefully this is all correct, if there are any issues (too many home games, teams doubled up, etc.) please let me know.

But here is the 2021 Canadian-American Premiership Draw

14 Games for each team, 6 Home, 6 Away against same conference teams, 2 Can-Am 2 games against inter-conference franchise Can-Am 2 teams.

jfbji90.png

Craegus Sorry for the bother, would I be able to possibly relocate the fledgling Dynamo to Washington DC? I’ve been struggling with ideas for Detroit.

Team Location: Washington DC
Team Nickname: Jurassic
Proposed CA2 Location: Bethesda (Brontosaurs)
Colours: Chartreuse, black, white
Ok. You have a supporter. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back