Competition Can-Am Premiership 2021 - Champions: Indiana Bluebirds - Post Season thread

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
JjZ1e2u.png

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
I think the Silverbacks might go 0-16 this year. Some major flaws in my designs that you only see when lined up against such amazing entries. But still am happy to be back designing again.
you'll get a win round 13 :thumbsu:

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Big thank you to Craegus for not including the percentage in the ladder graphic.

My percentage may or may not be 1.43%

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Colour scheme is great, although there could be some room to throw some sort of 'ochre' type gradient in there just to try keep it different to the Suns colour scheme.

Attain guernsey is incredible your best kit I reckon which is unfortunate seeming we only get to see it a couple times this season. Maybe something to build upon for next season for your main kits.

Presentation is nice and sleek too, not much I can fault there. I just think the Spirit and Ignite kits leave a bit more to be desired.

Oct 15, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fulham FC, Real Madrid
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
I think the Silverbacks might go 0-16 this year. Some major flaws in my designs that you only see when lined up against such amazing entries. But still am happy to be back designing again.
I’m a Grêmio supporter. You should send your white kit to the club! Just put some sleeves and call it a day.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
The first three playoff births have been locked in with Indiana and Norfolk locking in their participation in the Eastern Conference finals, and Vancouver claiming the first spot in the Western Conference. At least 1 more team can claim a spot depending on results of Week 9 games.

wwgIpj4.png

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
10 Weeks down and two more teams have sealed their playoff positions.

In a very interesting twist in the Western Conference, both LOS ANGELES and VANCOUVER is tied at the top of the table with both teams having the same records as well as points differential (7 wins, 2 losses, 1 tie, Points Differential +81)*.

* LOS ANGELES are sitting in the top position purely based on alphabetical order based on the ranking set up for the competition. The only difference between the two teams is points for and against (VANCOUVER have 1 point for and 1 point against less than LOS ANGELES (LA 130-49, VAN 129-48), however these totals are not counted in regards to rankings as not all matches seem to get the same number of voters, so only points differential counts in order of fairness.

cLelu0I.png

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
The playoff picture in the Eastern conference is starting to form with the top two spots being set with INDIANA and NORFOLK guaranteed to finish either first or second. However positions 3-6 are still wide open for those 4 teams.

The Western Conference however is still up for grabs with the top 4 teams constantly switching positions. SOCAL currently hold the advantage, but anything could happen in the last two weeks with all 7 teams still able to make the playoffs.

IfxWdvp.png

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
What a finish we have coming for the end of the regular season. In the Eastern Conference, despite INDIANA locking in home field advantage and NORFOLK locking in the first week bye, the final 4 positions in the Playoffs are all up for grabs in Week 14, with teams trying to give themselves the best position and best chance in the Playoffs.

Even though there is that excitement in the East, the Western Conference is even more interesting and exciting with the top 4 spots up for grabs in Week 14. All of the top 4 teams, LOS ANGELES, VANCOUVER, SOCAL, and THE VALLEY able to finish in top spot and could also finish in 4th. Results and Points Differential WILL be important to all these teams in their final games.

aLHOFuU.png

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
What a regular season we just witnessed.

1 team goes undefeated, 1 team sadly goes winless.

Teams swapping positions in the standings week after week.

8 total playoff spots up for grabs until the final week of games, and the Western Conference having 3 teams separated by half a game at the top of the standings.

Congratulations goes to the LOS ANGELES BEARS and INDIANA BLUEBIRDS for topping their conferences and gaining home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

But just because they have finished in the #1 Seed doesn't guarantee them an easy run to the Can-Am Bowl.

bkrZLau.png

And now it is time for the playoffs.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
88ZuUzJ.png

Week 1 of the playoffs is here, but before we can begin as per competition rules we have some house keeping to do.

Could magpienato BringBackTheAnchor exile and SunsphereParker please PM me (through your submission message) your uniform choice for this week (you may choose any of your 3 kits). As soon as I have your responses, the Wild Card round will begin.

El_Scorcho muggsy26 fancyscum keep a close eye on the results of the Wild Card, as once that closes, it will be your turn to choose what kits you want to use for the Division Round.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
GCsQBXf.png

The Wildcard round has come and gone, and so have 4 of the teams. Sadly SAN JOSE, COLORADO, NEW YORK, and TORONTO bow out.

But with that the 4 winners move on to the next round and will face the teams that had the bye.

Could El_Scorcho muggsy26 and fancyscum please PM me your kit selection for this round.

Back