Can big Tommy Porkins win the Leon Davis in a Qualifying Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Grimes or Lynch could go close.
For Geelong money must be on Rohan or Tim Kelly... ummm

oh ok...

can you get it in a semifinal??

Quite a field for the Leon this year. Rohan, Rioli, Castagna, Jack, Dahlhaus, Henderson, Stanley.

Win or lose Marlion has to be a good show.
Should it really be still called the leon? cyril has won this three times now despite the fact most of the time he was in a winning side. Its onecthing to be utter shite when your side is being smashed. Its another thing entirely to be shite when your team is smashing up some interstate side. I vote to call it the rioli.

Should it really be still called the leon? cyril has won this three times now despite the fact most of the time he was in a winning side. Its onecthing to be utter sh*te when your side is being smashed. Its another thing entirely to be sh*te when your team is smashing up some interstate side. I vote to call it the rioli.

Nice melt. Yes it should be called the Leon. Cyril could unretire and own your pitiful mob half-assed.

You guys know why it’s called the Leon Davis medal right? Only a squib like Leon Davis would get a participation medal for a grand final win he didn’t actually participate in. Plus the donuts he got in 03 as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back