• Yes

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not enough evidence to prove either way

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This makes me sad. Chris Scott who I've wanted gone for 3 years now at minimum has another 5 years left. No wonder once I moved to Adelaide I became a Port member. Not only does Geelong disillusion me entirely they don't offer me a thing unlike Port being my local.

Well if Geelong dont offer you anything, I'd suggest you GTFO and go to the Port board.

Well if Geelong dont offer you anything, I'd suggest you GTFO and go to the Port board.
That’s where the other half of my posts are. But nah. Every time I even think about it it makes me feel physically ill even tho I like them because I ain’t a traitor.

Grow up a junkies son and you’ll realise you never dog anyone or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? TODAY prompts a bump of this? One bad quarter with 40 per cent of our best 22 missing?

Granted the swans had some big outs as well and by all means we SHOULD have closed it out. But f***ing hell, if this sort of s**t prompts a coaching clean out, no team will go three months without switching mentors.

Seriously? TODAY prompts a bump of this? One bad quarter with 40 per cent of our best 22 missing?

Granted the swans had some big outs as well and by all means we SHOULD have closed it out. But f***ing hell, if this sort of s**t prompts a coaching clean out, no team will go three months without switching mentors.
A Collingwood troll has got ahead of himself. May premiers

It’s not looking good so far.
Can't help but feel that you're going to be quoted a hell of a lot in 2 weeks time.

Not sure you have really thought this bump through.

It’s not looking good so far.
A team with 8 first choice players missing, playing 10 players with under 50 games experience is in 9th and you think the coach is doing a poor job?

he can talk his way out of anything... including not playing a ruckman for 5 weeks in a row.. gotta give him cred for that surely.

Can't help but feel that you're going to be quoted a hell of a lot in 2 weeks time.

Not sure you have really thought this bump through.
Not really. A annual loss has kept Bucks in the chair til now.
If we beat Collingwood in a fortnight it’ll be a Danger and Gaz carry job.

Too many kids. Pies have speed and lower eyes to hit targets.
So we’ll lose once more

Plenty of Cats fans will agree. He can’t just keep getting away with finishing 5th year after year.

See Malthouse at WC.
Nah much better to go backwards every year like Buckley.
What is his record now 4th, 6th, 11th, 12th, 12th, 13th isn't it?

Back