can I be a moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by suzi_olsen
Please

You will have to get 8 people from bigfooty to email Bluey and say that they are happy for you to be moderator in order for Bluey to accept you.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening with the amount of people that you have annoyed on bigfooty.

But I will send an email if you want.

• Banned
Originally posted by GoEagles
You didnt specific what board you were interested in moderating either.
the hawks board is the one that I want to moderate.

Yes you can send an email to bluey hawkfan5. Thanks

Agreed with Frodo.

There will be a mass exodus if this loony becomes a moderator.

She is not well liked by many many people here....she has upset a lot here and I know not of one person who has a good thing to say about her.

I doubt whether anyone needs to be too concerned about it.

Originally posted by Fred
I doubt whether anyone needs to be too concerned about it.

Thanks Fred....needed to hear that.....:)

Are you thucken insane suzi? How long have you been on these boards? A month? And you think you deserve to be moderator? There's people here who have been around for years, done numerous things for the website, run competitions, and yet aren't moderators.

And to think you are 25yrs old (or so you claim) :rolleyes:

Although Ms Olsen's behaviour on the Roos board has been fine, I think it'd be fair to say that the Hawthorn board didn't need a moderator until she came along. :eek:

If I was to nominate anybody, it'd be the very level headed Pessimistic or Grendel.

Originally posted by Darky
Although Ms Olsen's behaviour on the Roos board has been fine, I think it'd be fair to say that the Hawthorn board didn't need a moderator until she came along. :eek:

LOL, great call Darky.

Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha...
*deepbreath* .. .hahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahaahhhhhhaaaaaaaahahahaha- and so forth.
This is the most entertaining thread ever. May god have mercy on all of our souls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Mr Eagle

I think he was just making sure she got the Freo job so you could practice what you preach about her being welcome on the Dockers board :)

As moderator I welcome all new posters to the freo board and believe everyone deserves a cleans start :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back