Event Can I borrow a feeling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey gang.

I have signed up for dry july this year. 1 month with no booze to raise funds for the Dry July Foundation which assists cancer support and treatment.

If you could find it in your heart to donate, I would be eternally grateful.

http://www.dryjuly.com/users/greg-nelli

Cheers

Le Grille (artist previously known as GN80)

Hell yeah!

Best I can offer is a jar of love.
Holy s**t.

All these years and The Cum Collector has been right here under our noses. Did you keep that my little pony toy as a trophy?

I'll ring Pauline. She seems all about giving.

How bad was her rant yesterday re: disabled kids. ******* grot.

Basically suggesting the segregation of disabled kids from classrooms so they don't detract from non disabled students.

She is a twat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically suggesting the segregation of disabled kids from classrooms so they don't detract from non disabled students.

She is a twat
Racist, vile, ignorant, disgusting. I could go on.

Racist, vile, ignorant, disgusting. I could go on.

I don't think there is a single term that encompasses all she is, hence most derogatory terms are apt.

Blacky can I get this stickied?

Also guys, im sure you are aware that donations over $2 are tax deductible. So here's your chance to stick it up the tax man.

Also guys, im sure you are aware that donations over $2 are tax deductible. So here's your chance to stick it up the tax man.
I have no heart and there is a minimum you can claim without proof so I can have my tax and eat it too.

However I will encourage others to do dry July in an effort to drop the price of alcohol due to oversupply, keeping me more drunk, more often.

She is a twat

Yes she is a grot however she also isn't entirely wrong.

Yes she is a grot however she also isn't entirely wrong.

Many class rooms have Teacher Assistants to help cater for students who need the extra attention. An in a child development sense children need to learn how to work and interact with a variety of people and abilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back