Can Nathan Buckley keep his job beyond 2018

Will Buckley be sacked in 2018?

• Yes - End of Season (Collingwood Fan)

Votes: 16 3.8%
  • Yes - During Season (Collingwood Fan)

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • Yes - End of Season (Non Collingwood Fan)

Votes: 72 17.2%
  • Yes - During Season (Non Collingwood Fan)

Votes: 84 20.1%
  • No - Collingwood Fan

Votes: 72 17.2%
  • No - Non Collingwood Fan

Votes: 155 37.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad the club didn't listen from the outside. I like how clubs are holding onto coaches despite seasons underperformed. Ultimately its more about what the coach is bringing to the table, and I suspect a lot of fans don't see the inner workings of the club to be able to make an informed decision. I think its a more emotional reaction to losing that leads them to the sack the coach campaign.

It happened for Richmond in 2016, Collingwood in 2018 and has already started for us. I think the fans are probably the most toxic people within a club.

THe illicit drug culture at Collingwood is more toxic

Last edited:
LPosEgE.gif

I will admit it, I was wrong Bucks has been a good coach this year and has the list to play the style he wants. not sure if he is a great coach, but giving him an extra 2 years was the right choice by Eddie
Kudos for fronting up and admitting the error of your ways.

Where is everyone else?

Though I will expect an avalanche of nuffies to come out of the woodwork should we fall over this week or next...

Want to make quick mention of how important Rance, Martin, Riewoldt and Caddy are to the Tigers?

Please??????
Yeah I think we’re no chance of winning tomorrow night with those four playing. Rance will intercept everything, Martin won’t let us win a clearance, Riewoldt will kick a bag and Caddy will hold some golf clubs....I mean play a really good game of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing is proven yet but a win over an injury riddled GWS at home last week. A gift of a draw gifted them top 4. Let's see if they can back it up next year with double ups against top 4 opposition
Keep shifting the goalposts and soon enough we’ll be playing a different sport. :thumbsu:

Called it when he was closest to the chop..... That he was the right man for the job and Collingwood should stick with him.
I always thought if they got it right with Bucks they would become a juggernaut for a generation. Feel free to check my posting history but I called it numerous times even so far as venturing onto the Collingwood board and encouraging them to not give up hope in Bucks.

Nothing is proven yet but a win over an injury riddled GWS at home last week. A gift of a draw gifted them top 4. Let's see if they can back it up next year with double ups against top 4 opposition

Hahahaha! No idea. You got lucky and scraped in against us in the first final at your home. Either the WC are worse than you expected or the Pies better.

How many ‘double ups’ against the top 4 did you have this year?

Last edited:
He’s coached very well this year. There’s no doubting people were well within their rights to doubt Bucks this year. He’d taken the club backwards year after year until this year.

Back