Can Richmond go back to back? # Did overconfidence cost them against Collingwood #

Did overconfidence cost Richmond the win against Collingwood?

• yes

Votes: 75 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 47 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They will fail just like the Bulldogs, making Hawthorn's run of 4 consecutive grand finals (with 3 wins in a row) look even more of a herculean effort than before :D.

They were awesome.
Sydney are gonna be more pissed off than Adelaide I reckon.
Back to back....maybe, and if we do I'll be dropping some bucks on the three-peat that's for sure

No one hates you, Bradburying a flag once every 40 years doesn't make you a successful club, i pitty you.

Frank, it appears your son Noel is a great writer of music and has great talent as a wordsmith. You.....not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No one hates you, Bradburying a flag once every 40 years doesn't make you a successful club, i pitty you.
Yeah I pity Collingwood too. 2 flags in 60 years is a pretty sad state of affairs, especially compared to rich, successful clubs like Richmond who’ve won 6 flags in the same time period.

Yeah I pity Collingwood too. 2 flags in 60 years is a pretty sad state of affairs, especially compared to rich, successful clubs like Richmond who’ve won 6 flags in the same time period.
At least we've played in the PFs and GFs, what has your pathetic excuse for a club done exept lose a final to 9th?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are capable.......but no matter how good a team is there are a lot of other sides out there and odds are always against you.

I think we will be even better this year, players will have even more belief in themselves and the gameplan and systems.

I rate Syd, GWS, Geel(purely because of their home ground advantage), Port and Melbourne along with Richmond as the most likely to feature in the last 2 weeks of the finals,

****en oath. Golden generation those campaigners. Boksic, Suker, Prosineki, Vlaovic, Ladic etc.

Euro 96 and WC 98. My favourite sporting moments as a kid... seeing as Richmond was s**t for most of it.

Anyway, Tiges back to back. Why not? List is young with our key players in the prime of their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back