Can Richmond still be a contender this season?

Where will Richmond finish at the end of the H&A season?

• 1-4

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • 5-8

Votes: 60 45.8%
  • Miss Finals

Votes: 45 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we do it who should present the cup nex?

Worthy nominees for me would be

KB
Chris Newman

I'd go Chris Newman as he was the one who had the most impact on the current group. He was a champion who lead us out of a dark dark time.

KB no chance. He was the one who wanted Dusty on a 12 month ban following chopstick gate. God knows what that would have done to our 2017 flag chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly had a break from the footy then
no i just dont think chris newman should be up there handing cups out. if you didnt bring his name up i actually forgot he existed

thats how much of a Richmond great he is.

lets reserve these honours for absolute legends of our club which newman isnt and never will be

no i just dont think chris newman should be up there handing cups out. if you didnt bring his name up i actually forgot he existed

lets reserve these honours for absolute legends of our club which newman isnt and never will be

Oh wow righto if that’s your opinion you can keep it

Stop pushing the Chris Hyde bandwagon. He won't present the cup. You need to move on.

Back