Can Richmond still be a contender this season?

Where will Richmond finish at the end of the H&A season?

• 1-4

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • 5-8

Votes: 60 45.8%
  • Miss Finals

Votes: 45 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely.

I’m going to laugh and then blame every single person in this thread for even talking about who will be presenting the cup before we’ve even secured finals if we lose this weekend.
It’ll end like the bagging pies with injuries did, with them smacking us in a Prelim and us getting a shitload of injury.

Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Posting obvious troll threads on the main board is stupid. Nothing to do with support

Come on no one in their right mind would take that thread seriously

On second thought this is Bigfooty

Anywhoooo

Given the curse is done I vote for Helen D’Amico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Child

Team Captain
Jul 11, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I like the idea of champions who didn't win their own cup for some reason. KB kinda made his own history and got rewarded with his own premiership cup. Not sure who but I just don't rate KB as the right guy.

I'd love Knighta to present the cup.
He is one of my all time favourite Tigers.
Plus he fits the criteria of never having won his own cup.

I'd love Knighta to present the cup.
He is one of my all time favourite Tigers.
Plus he fits the criteria of never having won his own cup.
And it’s got a nice get stuffed Geelong flavour to it

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Question,
do any of you guys worried that posters 'getting ahead of themselves' might 'mozz' or 'jinx' the team, also believe in the easter bunny or santa claus?

same level of thinking
Don't really believe in jinx's, but nine times out of ten, people who make stupid early calls end up having to eat their words....just think it's safer to play it cool, until you have bragging rights!

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks like Chris Scott firmly believes we not only could be a contender, but that we already are. His paranoia concerning our games at the MCG is bordering on comical. The fact that we play a number there in a row is irrelevant given that we don't play any more than the formula for allocating home games allows. He is also fantasising about our home game advantage at the G should we finish out of the top four without acknowledging that an interstate team, like Adelaide or West Coast would have a similar home ground advantage in their cities. It's highly likely Geelong will finish minor premiers so I'm waiting for Scott's pleas to the AFL to hold the first final at Geelong rather than the G. This boy really loves his catnip.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks like Chris Scott firmly believes we not only could be a contender, but that we already are. His paranoia concerning our games at the MCG is bordering on comical. The fact that we play a number there in a row is irrelevant given that we don't play any more than the formula for allocating home games allows. He is also fantasising about our home game advantage at the G should we finish out of the top four without acknowledging that an interstate team, like Adelaide or West Coast would have a similar home ground advantage in their cities. It's highly likely Geelong will finish minor premiers so I'm waiting for Scott's pleas to the AFL to hold the first final at Geelong rather than the G. This boy really loves his catnip.

the pissants offended about a Geelong home final v Richmond

at the MCG will be massive

Back