Rumour Can somebody tell me the "Rompingwins" story?

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
As the title suggests, I don't know anything about this. Somehow it all passed me by and I can't actually find a thread or source that explains it. I see that name quoted a lot, so it's seems to have been a big scandal of some sort. Any details or links to an explanation appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
That's pretty funny. Do his colleagues call him Rompingwins to his face on the various shows he's on? Is it a completely open secret, or more of a BigFooty thing?

Slartibartfast

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Sunday footy show where Riewoldt kept alluding to the fact that Hamish ran over Cotchin’s dog at his property after an interview and did not even stop to see if all was ok , it was a riot. Hamish trying to deflect and change subject , Riewoldt kept asking further questions, Cotchin sitting there stony faced very displeased. This was on his Wiki page but is now removed.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Sunday footy show where Riewoldt kept alluding to the fact that Hamish ran over Cotchin’s dog at his property after an interview and did not even stop to see if all was ok , it was a riot. Hamish trying to deflect and change subject , Riewoldt kept asking further questions, Cotchin sitting there stony faced very displeased. This was on his Wiki page but is now removed.
Geez, that's really bad form. I'm surprised Cotchin even agreed to be on a show with him again if that's true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
1572824646294.png

JeanLucGoddard

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Damn funny, and more common amongst the "celebrity" class than they would have us believe too, I'd wager.

Like the C listers "leaking" their own movements to the paps.

Check out Nick Etchell's wiki.

In the past decade he has covered events ranging from the inquest into Princess Diana's death to the violent breakdown of the Solomon Islands and the red carpet of Hollywood's Golden Globe Awards. He has interviewed people from all walks of life including Richard Branson, Naomi Watts, Mohammed Al Fayed, Russell Crowe, John Travolta, Shane Warne, Toni Collette and many more

Either he wrote that or wrote it for a Ten media flunky.

Top Bottom