Can we afford all of De Goey, Grundy, and Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

No way would i lose Degoey he is the next Dustin Martin.We must keep all of Moore and Degoey we have Grundy these three are our future we will build a side around them
If the pies want sustained success we must keep all three no ifs or buts.

IF we had Signed Lynch last pre-season I doubt we could of Kept all 3 of them
Your correct l would say, as l reckon one of Moore or Langdon would not be with us.
Fair chance both would not

Your correct l would say, as l reckon one of Moore or Langdon would not be with us.
Fair chance both would not

I would happily let Langdon go to get Lynch

I'd say Cox plus someone else. He is on 500k. If we had Lynch, Cox wouldn't be needed. And Grundy certainly wouldn't be getting 7 years.
Cox would be still with us, but as Darcy and Langdon we’re out of contract last year there was a good chance at least one was gone.
This year it would have been fringe 22 that have to be let go to keep Grundy

I would happily let Langdon go to get Lynch
Yet Langdon to me, especially 2018 was pivotal to us making the GF. There are others l would have let go before him. But it is all academic now.

There is some chance we will lose Jordy or Moore. Sounds like Brodie will sign soon.

The consensus is that Brodie is essential but who would people prefer to lose out of Jordy and Moore?
We won't lose either. Ned will do his work and will retain them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordy is so popular, I think of the three Pies fans would overwhelmingly say it would have to be Moore.
That will depend on how each fan rates them. For me they are both equal in importance at the moment.
Can lose others instead of those two

Remove this Banner Ad

Back