Suggestion Can we get a no club supported option?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
OKC, Coburg, Werribee, Storm, QPR
Hi Chief
Pretty self explanatory really. It used to be an option as many posters have no team on their profile, can we bring it back? I’m ashamed of my (at this rate soon to be former) team and would like to have it hidden.

Hi Chief
Pretty self explanatory really. It used to be an option as many posters have no team on their profile, can we bring it back? I’m ashamed of my (at this rate soon to be former) team and would like to have it hidden.
Support hawthorn, it's 93% less depressing most of the time.

This is not a bad idea. I've been posting some game reviews, but for some, irrespective of how impartial you attempt to be, club affiliation is a line they simply can't get past. For me it's no biggie if it can't be done, but in an attempt to be considered unbiased, something like that would help.

Or at least help hide my bias.

Cheers

This is not a bad idea. I've been posting some game reviews, but for some, irrespective of how impartial you attempt to be, club affiliation is a line they simply can't get past. For me it's no biggie if it can't be done, but in an attempt to be considered unbiased, something like that would help.

Or at least help hide my bias.

Cheers
Ah yes, I’ve read some of your reviews and I must say, they are very well written!
Mero signed up here in 2003 when you didn’t need to put a club down and he runs footyjumpers.com, I recall him saying that if he had his team there he would probably have it used against him if he was to explain something about footy jumpers to someone who was wrong.

I retired my old account which I had for 18 years and would have preferred a no-club option.

I think a happy compromise for no-clubbers is banning those users from all club boards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back