Can We Ignore this Idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Daphne

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
Can we all just ignore this idiot Tony Shaw, he is hardly worth the time or space we give him, I got my enjoyment at the game last night, and I think our players were able to answer this creep better than we ever could. I dont mind having a bit of fun with guys like Joffa etc, but this idiot doesnt even have a golf ball for a brain little alone a football. Expect him in here to answer this and of course because no one else bothers with him so he likes to come in here and abuse us. It is up to you, but for me I am finished with him. Just one more thing he is a defnite pervert have a look at his posts not just in here but on the main board.

[This message has been edited by Daphne (edited 04 March 2001).]

I have to agree with you daphne,but please we are not all like that ok

TONY SHAW TONE IT DOWN A BIT MATE OK,I RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU FOLLOW THE PIES BUT JUST TONE IT DOWN A LITTLE OK MATE.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater,than to be a supporter or our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white,for we are THE ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Well why didnt we guess Tony Shaw is Geelong4eva, of course and i bet he is that other idiot LetmeCsum1963 as well, although I think someone on here guessed it.

[This message has been edited by Daphne (edited 16 March 2001).]

Originally posted by Daphne:
Well why didnt we guess Tony Shaw is Geelong4eva, of course and i bet he is that other idiot LetmeCsum1963 as well, although I think someone on here guessed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back