Roast Can we just calm the * down a bit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Seriously this board has degenerated into too much spiteful name calling. You bunch of useless tossers. I would dearly love to see some civility maintained amongst our own and leave the pot shots to the supporters of, for example, the Dawks, Ninth mond, the Aints, the Wiggles, West Sydney and the like. We have a big final to win, then another few, then the big dance. So some positive vibes please cos we are in there up to our hairlines.

This melting moment was presented to you by allrighty.
Thankyou and QED. I flip through posts and see the same people getting pissed off at each other because they have opinions. Seriously? I want to see the commentary and the opinions not people post after post about he said she said etc.

Thankyou and QED. I flip through posts and see the same people getting pi**ed off at each other because they have opinions. Seriously? I want to see the commentary and the opinions not people post after post about he said she said etc.
Thing get very personal around here. The approach of finals has many particularly tetchy. Another finals bomb out and it's off to the wilderness until April next year for me (just like last post-season).

Seriously this board has degenerated into too much spiteful name calling. You bunch of useless tossers. I would dearly love to see some civility maintained amongst our own and leave the pot shots to the supporters of, for example, the Dawks, Ninth mond, the Aints, the Wiggles, West Sydney and the like. We have a big final to win, then another few, then the big dance. So some positive vibes please cos we are in there up to our hairlines.

We are, and I agree with your call.

I had a melting moment recently and pleaded for people to reciprocate some basic respect on this board, because it's not that hard but the example is set by too few.

I hope they listen to you.

Thing get very personal around here. The approach of finals has many particularly tetchy. Another finals bomb out and it's off to the wilderness until April next year for me (just like last post-season).

I'll be camping out there with you if our assault on the finals goes pear shaped because I suspect this place will become cannibalistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw your post

Not my proudest moment.

I still believe I had cause to react, but should have done / expressed it differently.

We should be united in a common cause, and respectful of the differing ways we see the finer details.

Anyhow, onwards and upwards. I'm really hoping we go deep this year. I'll be a nervous wreck next Friday night!

I'll be a nervous wreck next Friday night!
As will all of us. At the end of the day:

• even Guthrie has guts, otherwise he would not be out there
  • they all give their all, even though we might think we would do better given the chance, and
  • you and me and probably everyone else on here can't do a damn thing about what happens on the day
That all sounds rational and reasonable. But I will be heartbroken like the rest of us if we don't go deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back