Society/Culture Can we please stop equating the risk posed by left wing extremists with that of right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Erm yes that is my point - there should have been no question over whether or not masks were effective - such guidance should have been ready to go from the start from any disease control agency once a pandemic was declared.
My point is that different viruses, especially new ones, take time to properly learn a means of how to deal with them. Then of course you have the issue of getting people to follow that advice. Mask or not, having large crowds gather ala Trump, or an inconsistent application of the rules ala Boris Johnson, has greatly contributed to the spread of the virus.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers

Roby

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
First time reading this thread...

Imagine having an argument about which demon is worse in hell.

The problem isn't extremism, it's something else. Applying occam's razor should help.

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

Geelong_Sicko

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Sums it up.

Have those crazy e U.S. right wingers begun tearing down statues and destroying businesses & public property yet?
Fiscal conservatives (actually the lesser of the two 'conservative evils' in my book) much prefer tearing down statutes protecting the disadvantaged and destroying workplace laws that protect low-paid workers.

kranky al

Premium Platinum
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
Worst post I have ever seen.

You do realize that left wing terrorists have been setting American cities on fire for months and killing people? Ever heard of Antifa and BLM?

Got a recent example of this so called 'right wing' terrorism?
yeah during the election a bunch of right wing terrorists were arrested as they were trying to abduct a democrat politician

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad