Society/Culture Can we please stop equating the risk posed by left wing extremists with that of right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

ExcitementMachine

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am far from islamaphobe.
Mass shooting in Colorado.
I know gums are the problem.
But you bet your left testicular that woke publication's such as nyt, Washington post and the guardian won't mention Islam, but gun laws and thoughts and prayers hey shy. They were not holding back at straight white males after Atlanta shooting whilst ironically claiming that if the identity was something other we wouldn't be making excuses for the shooter.

Identity woke politics and the op is a bit of a joke and I wont stop pointing out the ironies.

Gethelred

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
But you bet your left testicular that woke publication's such as nyt, Washington post and the guardian won't mention Islam, but gun laws and thoughts and prayers hey shy. They were not holding back at straight white males after Atlanta shooting whilst ironically claiming that if the identity was something other we wouldn't be making excuses for the shooter.

Identity woke politics and the op is a bit of a joke and I wont stop pointing out the ironies.
D'you think you could say that again, and have it make sense this time?

I mean, I don't know whether I agree or disagree with you, because that post could be interpreted a number of different ways because it's a bit of a shamozzle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CatFan79

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
D'you think you could say that again, and have it make sense this time?

I mean, I don't know whether I agree or disagree with you, because that post could be interpreted a number of different ways because it's a bit of a shamozzle.
I think you know the post is about the hypocrisy in the way media selectively use identity labels.

If you're worried about how some angry, irrelevant woke peasant is going to interpret it........ Don't. ;)

Gethelred

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I think you know the post is about the hypocrisy in the way media selectively use identity labels.

If you're worried about how some angry, irrelevant woke peasant is going to interpret it........ Don't. ;)
If the poster wants to make their meaning plain, let them verify it. I wouldn't want to put words in their - or your - mouth.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton

Islamic radicalisation is a topic that has had a great deal of coverage.

US gun laws have had a great deal of coverage.

Why are you upset?

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
Aug 1, 2002
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC

If someone motivated by Islam if they don't in any way follow Islam?. I think the problem with this guy is that he followed Incel - the only way he could get f’ed is in a massage parlour

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad