Society/Culture Can we please stop equating the risk posed by left wing extremists with that of right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are so many ‘classical liberals’ frothing over the anti cultural Marxist commentary of noted libertarian Vladimir Putin?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have you ever met or heard of a 'libertarian' that isn't also a white dude?

Im sure there are some out there, but there seems to a strong correlation between the two.

Im sure there are some out there, but there seems to a strong correlation between the two.
Yeah and they all seem to think the biggest law that needs to go is the age of consent law....

Fundamentally, libertarians tend to completely ignore negative freedoms in lieu of positive ones.
It seems to be a front for Rand-level selfishness (and therefore, similar hypocrisies)

Fundamentally, libertarians tend to completely ignore negative freedoms in lieu of positive ones.
It seems to be a front for Rand-level selfishness (and therefore, similar hypocrisies)

The so called 'libertarians' on here were also the biggest advocates for mandatory detention by the State back in the 'Stop the Boats' days, which I always found hilarious.

Not sure how you can be a libertarian, while also supporting indefinite mandatory detention by the State at gunpoint, and no recourse to Judicial review.

Lets hand that power to the Tax office instead of Immigration department and see what their response is.

The so called 'libertarians' on here were also the biggest advocates for mandatory detention by the State back in the 'Stop the Boats' days, which I always found hilarious.

Not sure how you can be a libertarian, while also supporting indefinite mandatory detention by the State at gunpoint, and no recourse to Judicial review.

Lets hand that power to the Tax office instead of Immigration department and see what their response is.
lib dems in Australia consistently vote for increased police power and defence spending while marching in the streets with nazis and anti lockdown cookers

its really all about them being able to do what they want and also forcing everyone else to do what they want

A gunman, who killed three people at a store in Florida's Jacksonville, had a gun with Nazi symbols and authored a manifesto that said he hated "Black people", police said on Saturday (local time), describing the incident as a "racially motivated" attack.

The shooter, who was unidentified, was seen lurking around a local Black college before the shooting. He also posted several manifestos online for the media, his parents and law enforcement detailing his hatred for the Black people.

Another one.

RWNJ, radicalized online:

Florida shooter had Nazi symbols on gun, posted manifestos on racial hatred: Cops

'Many fine people'.

I remember as a boy there were some lefty/commie terrorist groups blowing stuff up in Europe. They liked the Che Guevara look. Not too many now on the international stage, but I think there are still a few doing local conflicts.
Being a commie just isn't fashionable anymore.

A rural town has been left reeling after a decorated member of the community armed himself with a rifle and handgun and fatally shot a co-worker before turning his gun on himself.

Witnesses during the day also reported he was wearing an armband emblazoned with a nazi swastika.

The 25-year-old was armed with a high-powered rifle and a handgun.

Kellerberrin killer’s eight-hour reign of terror

Looks like another one. This time here in Western Australia.

I remember as a boy there were some lefty/commie terrorist groups blowing stuff up in Europe. They liked the Che Guevara look. Not too many now on the international stage, but I think there are still a few doing local conflicts.
Being a commie just isn't fashionable anymore.
in part, I think it's more to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union, they used to fund all sorts of 'revolutionary movements, from the IRA to the BRA. It's no accident they all folded with the Soviet Union demise. The PRC doesn't really engage in the same amount of support for revolutionary movements. .

in part, I think it's more to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union, they used to fund all sorts of 'revolutionary movements, from the IRA to the BRA. It's no accident they all folded with the Soviet Union demise. The PRC doesn't really engage in the same amount of support for revolutionary movements. .
The IRA didn't fold because of the collapse of the Soviet Union. There was a negotiated end to hostilities that included equality of civil rights in Northern Ireland among other things. Gross civil rights violations and the massacre of unarmed civil rights protestors was what got the Provisional IRA going in the first place, but with the civil rights issue settled the need for violent opposition to occupation was removed.

Now the democratic will of the people is going to end it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back