Society/Culture Can we please stop equating the risk posed by left wing extremists with that of right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a right wing ideology. As proven above. If you think it's not, explain why.
You can't measure a medieval theocratic authoritarian system on a post-enlightenment secular democratic scale.

Throwing out politicised terms like "islamo-fascism" or "conservative islam" is nothing but mental masturbation to reinforce your belief that "left good, right bad". Those of us that live in the real world understand that politics (and life in general) isn't that simple.

It's "non-binary", to coin a phrase.

Malifice i wonder what are your thoughts on this? Is a cartoon of Islams leading figure such a big deal? Middle east are banning French goods even, but how many of them have condemned the beheading to the extent they have condemned the cartoons?

Malifice i wonder what are your thoughts on this? Is a cartoon of Islams leading figure such a big deal? Middle east are banning French goods even, but how many of them have condemned the beheading to the extent they have condemned the cartoons?

It goes without saying that i think the murder was an abhorrent act and it speaks to an element of fundamentalist Islam that is to be rightly condemned.

But can I also please get a list of neo nazi violence in Europe this past week? That s**t gets largely ignored.

It goes without saying that i think the murder was an abhorrent act and it speaks to an element of fundamentalist Islam that is to be rightly condemned.

But can I also please get a list of neo nazi violence in Europe this past week? That sh*t gets largely ignored.

Ignored? you are not serious. What about the arrest and sentencing of Golden Dawn leaders in Greece? Goyim Party founder and members in Germannyand those fascist Danish group faced similar fates too all this year alone. It doesn't get ignored Neo nazis are a problem here. I have personally experienced the worst of them during soccer matches being aboriginal etc.

But then you have leaders of the Arab world, leaders of Pakistan putting the blame on Macron on this. Clearly they are promoting hate and the divide instead of supporting free speech and avoiding cultural clashes. And this happened recently, when a month ago a Pakistani man tried to kill members of Charlie Hebdo again.

But can I also please get a list of neo nazi violence in Europe this past week? That sh*t gets largely ignored.

It's not Anjem Choudary - it's an annoying cringeworthy woke mod on bigfooty.

Ignored? you are not serious. What about the arrest and sentencing of Golden Dawn leaders in Greece? Goyim Party founder and members in Germannyand those fascist Danish group faced similar fates too all this year alone. It doesn't get ignored Neo nazis are a problem here. I have personally experienced the worst of them during soccer matches being aboriginal etc.

But then you have leaders of the Arab world, leaders of Pakistan putting the blame on Macron on this. Clearly they are promoting hate and the divide instead of supporting free speech and avoiding cultural clashes. And this happened recently, when a month ago a Pakistani man tried to kill members of Charlie Hebdo again.
I haven’t seen any of those incidents on the news.

In Australia maybe, in Europe it made the headlines, still is.

This hardly even made the papers:

The Hanau shootings occurred on 19 February 2020, when ten people were killed and five others wounded in a terrorist shooting spree by a far-right extremist targeting two shisha bars in Hanau, near the city of Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany. After the attacks, the gunman returned to his apartment, where he killed his mother and then committed suicide.[2] The massacre was called an act of terrorism by the German Minister of Internal Affairs

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-shooting-germany-far-right-violence-neo-nazi

But i am not denying that there is no problem with the neo nazis, it's getting worse and as the cultural divide continues to get wide it will get worse. Which is my point, all these leaders from Pakistan and Middle east is condemning Macron instead of the Islamists is only going to divide more people. Why is Mo above criticism and depiction in France? Why is one religion above critism? It's France so the French law should be upheld. If i was in Pakistan it would be a different story.

But i am not denying that there is no problem with the neo nazis, it's getting worse and as the cultural divide continues to get wide it will get worse. Which is my point, all these leaders from Pakistan and Middle east is condemning Macron instead of the Islamists is only going to divide more people.

Im not defending fundamental Islam, but this is what the leader of Pakistan had to say:

"This is a time when Pres Macron could have put healing touch & denied space to extremists rather than creating further polarisation & marginalisation that inevitably leads to radicalisation," Khan wrote.
"It is unfortunate that he has chosen to encourage Islamophobia by attacking Islam rather than the terrorists who carry out violence, be it Muslims, White Supremacists or Nazi ideologists."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...n-of-attacking-islam/articleshow/78859784.cms

Of course Pakistan and Saudi Arabia both have vested interests in promoting Jihadis and appeasing the fundamentalists to some degree. It's no different to how Trump panders to White nationalists and similar groups.

It's their election base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not defending fundamental Islam, but this is what the leader of Pakistan had to say:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...n-of-attacking-islam/articleshow/78859784.cms

Of course Pakistan and Saudi Arabia both have vested interests in promoting Jihadis and appeasing the fundamentalists to some degree. It's no different to how Trump panders to White nationalists and similar groups.

It's their election base.

But it's not just Pakistan that's the point. Turkey, Jordan, Kuwait, Tunisia, Qatar and even the Gulf Cooperation Council have called people to ban French products. I would be totally ok with Salafist nations like Pakistan and Saudi, but the boycott is much widespread.

But it's not just Pakistan that's the point. Turkey, Jordan, Kuwait, Tunisia, Qatar and even the Gulf Cooperation Council have called people to ban French products. I would be totally ok with Salafist nations like Pakistan and Saudi, but the boycott is much widespread.
Remember "freedom fries"?

The height of hypocrisy is that none of these nations have the guts to protest against China on their treatment of Uyghurs. Cause China simply wouldn't care about what they have to say. If this was happening in Europe they would up in arms about how France is racist. Pakistan of course being the key beneficiary of Chinese investment and CPEC but keeps protesting about Kashmir every single day. In reality these leaders like Khan are making the task easy for the Salafists.

The height of hypocrisy is that none of these nations have the guts to protest against USA on their treatment of Blacks. Cause the USA simply wouldn't care about what they have to say. If this was happening in Europe they would up in arms about how France is racist. Israel of course being the key beneficiary of US investment but keeps protesting about Palestine every single day. In reality these leaders like Trump are making the task easy for the Democrats

The reality at the moment is the theists have grabbed the ropes of government right now, be it Pakistan, or America and then we get the Libs here preselecting the likes of David van Gend here, people who think their faith is more important than good public policy. At least Pakistan is honest enough to call itself an Islamic republic.

The reality at the moment is the theists have grabbed the ropes of government right now, be it Pakistan, or America and then we get the Libs here preselecting the likes of David van Gend here, people who think their faith is more important than good public policy. At least Pakistan is honest enough to call itself an Islamic republic.
Thats the point, in a secular country, one should be able to critique religion.

Thats the point, in a secular country, one should be able to critique religion.
We're not even allowed to question our PM's faith, family life is apparently off limits to the press and they accept that like a power bottom. It's a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back