Can we talk about Russia and the US election?

Do you believe Russia attempted to influence the 2016 US election?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So? I say lots of words alot over a long period of time. Maybe if it was repeating a whole sentence many times it would be funny. But a single word. Thats stupid and done to demean without any actual insight to justify it. Only unintelligent people would think repeating a single word over 100s of shows is insightful. Then ofcourse there is the complete bias in the story. Never once discussing the numerous justifiable reasons why an investigation is warranted nor the fact it was implemented by the republicans, strongly supported by republicans in congress and run by a republican. Nor the fact that the summary of report doesnt even exonerate Trump. These points are just completely ignored. Its propoganda. Plain and simple. I pity people who fall for it. You have failed basic critical reasoning.

You do realise it's obstruction of justice you are holding onto. He's been cleared of that by Barr, Rosenstein has read the report aswell.

And anyway what has he obstructed his innocence?

Maybe it's time to use your own critical thinking instead of repeating Shiff and Nadler's debunked talking points before you accuse others of anything.

Last edited:

D60768719A8F80DA376A9FD88FDDF6F7B2003EB5

Russians Always Knew There Was No Collusion
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/opinion/mueller-report-russia.html

Kind of an, "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed" piece from Alexei Kovalev that neatly summarises the collapse of American exceptionalism among Russians after the fall of the Soviet Union.

We have few illusions about our own government, its dirty dealings abroad or our own toxic media. But we expected better of America.

Oleg Kashin, a prominent Russian journalist, wrote in a 2017 op-ed essay that “every time a Russian television network or pro-Kremlin newspaper reaches a new low, it was once commonplace among independent thinkers to say that the Western media giants never allowed themselves such mistakes.” That’s much harder to do now.

Many Russians ended the Cold War with a sense of awe of the United States and would constantly compare the failings of their own country with the justice, fairness and prosperity of their Cold War adversity. Unfortunately the narrative arc has been one of repeated disillusion as the US failed to live up to its own principles.

The fact that Russian liberals trying to learn how to build grassroot networks that can challenge Putin at the ballot box are afraid to collaborate with political parties and thinktanks in the United States because of the toxic environment is a shameful episode in US history.

James Comey: the Truth is Out

On Monday, we learned from a report by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, that the allegation of a criminal conspiracy was nonsense. There was no illegal wiretapping, there were no informants inserted into the campaign, there was no “spying” on the Trump campaign.

Although it took two years, the truth is finally out.

Russians Always Knew There Was No Collusion
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/opinion/mueller-report-russia.html

Kind of an, "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed" piece from Alexei Kovalev that neatly summarises the collapse of American exceptionalism among Russians after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Many Russians ended the Cold War with a sense of awe of the United States and would constantly compare the failings of their own country with the justice, fairness and prosperity of their Cold War adversity. Unfortunately the narrative arc has been one of repeated disillusion as the US failed to live up to its own principles.

The fact that Russian liberals trying to learn how to build grassroot networks that can challenge Putin at the ballot box are afraid to collaborate with political parties and thinktanks in the United States because of the toxic environment is a shameful episode in US history.
Russians aren't liberal and nor should they be or have to be!

Libya was nowhere near the richest country in Africa. Terrorism was wide spread under Gaddafi - often state sponsored - and human rights records were horrific.

Unlike your employers I am against facism which was brought to Ukraine by your employers who openly support fascist groups.

Back in the 40s Soviet Union even signed a treaty with the Nazis, expelled the local population of Kaliningrad & invaded Baltic States by force.

Russia is the biggest fascism threat in today's world and it looks like history is repeating itself.
give us the statistics mate!

lol

and Libya is a beacon of democracy and stability right?

you must love slavery!

This is the result of the Russians and their rebel constituents being allowed to get away with aggression against Ukraine unchecked:

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/un-says-mariupol-attack-was-war-crime-43290

OSCE report on the attack:

https://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/136061

Mariupol rocket attack was disgraceful and purely launched because the city wouldn't let the rebel terrorists take it over.
Russia then going on to veto the UN condemnation of this atrocity shows that they've got absolutely no shame.

And I can guarantee that one or two useful idiots in here will still defend Russia's actions in this instance.
unchecked? lol

what do you propose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've woken up all of a sudden lol. How about Russia not help the rebels launch attacks on Ukraine and how about they join in condemnation of the rebels attacking Maruipol? Not hard to figure out.

These were (still are?) the s**t stains defending Mauripol. This article is from 2015;

It is a great pity they weren't slaughtered. Every single one of them.

These were (still are?) the s**t stains defending Mauripol. This article is from 2015;

I hope you say the same about the many fascists on the DPR side:

And fascists around the world.

Nothing defends the DPR launching an all out attack on residential areas though.

I hope you say the same about the many fascists on the DPR side

And fascists around the world.

I do. One hundred percent, I do. I know that Russia itself has a widespread problem with far-right groups. It would be preferable if the Russian and Ukrainian Far Right (then all the others) were thrown into a sealed arena to butcher each other and leave the vast majority of folk alone who just want to get on with the business of living.

I do. One hundred percent, I do. I know that Russia itself has a widespread problem with far-right groups. It would be preferable if the Russian and Ukrainian Far Right (then all the others) were thrown into a sealed arena to butcher each other and leave the vast majority of folk alone who just want to get on with the business of living.

Far right is a significant problem in the former eastern bloc.

Far right is a significant problem in the former eastern bloc.
Poland and Hungary definitely have problems. Would hate to be Roma in Hungary right now.

Poland and Hungary definitely have problems. Would hate to be Roma in Hungary right now.

Yeah, the Roma have been a kicking bag for quite a while now. Even in Ireland the Traveller community is looked on with absolute suspicion. 'Thieving knackers' seems to be the nicest thing some say about them. There are problems, but the way the whole group of them have been vilified is pretty shameful in my opinion.

haha how long do you think they get to survive?.
only a matter of time before Ukraine returns to mother Russia and these scum try to run away like the cockroaches they are!

and then it's game on

Talk the Iranians downed the Ukranian 737 out of Tehran shortly after takeoff that crashed a few days ago.

If true looks like they've picked up bad habits from their Russian mates.
Ukraine dropped a plane going to Israel mate

mh17 was never proven unless you want to make stuff up
USA knocked an Iranian plane out of the sky too

stop making stuff up

Ukraine dropped a plane going to Israel mate

mh17 was never proven unless you want to make stuff up
USA knocked an Iranian plane out of the sky too

stop making stuff up

Yes Ukraine did drop a plane going from Israel to Russia.

In that case the plane was not targeted at all. A missile was fired at a target drone and failed to self destruct after reaching the target. It then acquired Sibir 1812.

Interestingly it was the US who informed your employers about what happened. The Ukranians did not target the plane so initially denied involvement but soon changed their tune when presented with evidence and accepted responsibility.

If only your employers could do the same.

Back