Prediction Can we win one (or more) of our remaining games?

Can we win another game this season?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Colorado Avalanche; Houston Rockets
Hey guys and gals!

Call me crazy, but with games coming up against the Blues and the Saints, I have a feeling that we might be able to grab another win before season's end.

What are your thought?

Depends if all this new coach chatter has any legs. You're always good for an upset the game after dumping a coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real Pancho Gonzales has more chance of winning another match this year than we do. And he's been dead for twenty years.

And had one of the most fluid and technically perfect service actions ever seen in tennis (along with Sampras)! Sorry, but I digress to tennis again... :p

Cats can choke against bad teams.

Saints lose all hope after tonight.

Lions 5 wins for the year

Leppa saved

Harris Andrews named prime minister of Australia

Sounds like a plan

The real Pancho Gonzales has more chance of winning another match this year than we do. And he's been dead for twenty years.

If you hear a shuffling, groaning and the sounds of racquet swings from your local tennis court this evening, don't go to investigate. It's probably zombie Pancho warming up.

One would think our best chance would be against Carlton, but I somehow doubt it.
Ok, this anti-jinx worked last week.

*ahem*

One would think our best chance would be against Geelong, but I somehow doubt it.

Back