Competition Canadian-American Premiership 2019 - Preseason Thread - New Bids Welcome

SparkleNarkle

Watch Out for the Shaq Attack!
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
DJRTP, REN, MIA, UTA
Where's the gator?
I'm not sure whether my skills are at a level to design an actual gator logo worthy of entering in a competition of such a high quality, so I went down a safer route of placing the jumper base on a shield.

I feel as though this logo will be much stronger than a poorly-designed alligator and as I continue to develop my graphic design skills I can venture into using actual mascots for competitions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrybran

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I'm not sure whether my skills are at a level to design an actual gator logo worthy of entering in a competition of such a high quality, so I went down a safer route of placing the jumper base on a shield.

I feel as though this logo will be much stronger than a poorly-designed alligator and as I continue to develop my graphic design skills I can venture into using actual mascots for competitions
As was once said to me by none other than El Scorcho himself - have a go! You'll learn tools and techniques by trying compared to learning nothing by not trying.

SparkleNarkle

Watch Out for the Shaq Attack!
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
DJRTP, REN, MIA, UTA
As was once said to me by none other than El Scorcho himself - have a go! You'll learn tools and techniques by trying compared to learning nothing by not trying.
In time I endeavour to have a go at designing mascots, possibly for competitions towards the end of/outside of the school year such as T20A or FIRA 2020. At the moment I would love to devote plenty of time to designing mascots but unfortunately I simply don't have the time in the day to do it.

craegus

A New Dawn has Broken
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thread starter #58
I am looking at closing the bidding process by the end of the month so that there can be a 1 month design and submission phase and I can get the competition going around the beginning of July.

So get those new bids and responses from the previous competitors in people.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Colts, Mavericks, Milan, FU Crabs
Montana is a too sparse a region to support a major league team unfortunately, so I cannot accept this location. The nickname is fine, but a new location would have to be selected.
Would a Colorado Bighorns team be suitable? Hoping to work a bit on linking state colours and emblems into a design.

Top Bottom