Competition Canadian-American Premiership 2019 - CHAMPIONS - CHICAGO LAKERS

tenor.gif
Ease up Mr 2008, it's the new kids on the block time to shine :cool:
I think you guys are forgetting the press conference where Eddie McGuire put in place a succession plan where I was made the new top boy of the bigfooty footy jumpers and graphic design board. Supposedly I will just walk straight in and pick up winning where FT left off, what could go wrong?
xg7xnT0.png

PS. The ochre is now dead, long live the murder of crows jumper.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Congrats Freight Train. Awesome news (for the job... not the less-FT-work-in-these-parts bit). Looks like there will be a little competition for top dog around here. Unfortunately those who have commented are not named El_Scorcho or Bacon Warrior.

I'm see myself more as the FJGD Daniel Kowalski, battling hard for a lot of runner ups in the Freight Train/Bacon Warrior era and then again in the Fancyscum/Spanna era as the torch is passed

I'm see myself more as the FJGD Daniel Kowalski, battling hard for a lot of runner ups in the Freight Train/Bacon Warrior era and then again in the Fancyscum/Spanna era as the torch is passed

Man’s won all three majors - hardly a runner-upperer.

You’re the Sydney to my West Coast.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Another call out to Bacon Warrior, Bryce_Jersey17, ScottFreo, Dylan8, EagleOz, akkaps, tigerz18, and SilvaComet.

I would like to open this up to new bids as soon as possible, but there are still too many of last years competitors still to respond for me to feel like I can do this.

However I will look at opening up for new bids towards the end of this week (no matter who has responded or not).

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Just a few more to respond, c'mon Bacon Warrior, Bryce_Jersey17, Dylan8, EagleOz, tigerz18, and SilvaComet.

Even without responses I will open up bidding for new clubs either tomorrow or Saturday, but the locations of the owners teams still to respond will be less likely to have new bids accepted there until I know if they are participating or not.

Back