Competition Can-Am Premiership 2020 - CHAMPIONS: Los Angeles Bears - Post Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

CxOS6RU.png

With 3 hours left, still waiting on 3 submissions, common guys, I don't want to hand out penalties.
I forget, is it 1 loss or 2 loses for missing the deadline by a day? I have the Legacy and Pride done. It was only when I remembered the absence of an Attain logo that I'm going to have to take that L. Sorry for stuffing up your schedule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to get this one rollin'

Well it could a a little while. Firstly I have to wait for the final entry to be submitted, then I have to completely rework the draw and tables, as the removal of 1 team has meant that the divisions are gone, and it will be back to conferences which are now imbalanced, meaning that it isn't as easy to schedule games compared to what the plan was (basically what was an easy set up is now very complicated).

Ok so everyone is now in. I will now have to go and try to reform the entire draw to fit the new franchise numbers.

That is unless someone, anyone, who has not entered the league so far this year, wants to be a hero and submit something to me in the next day or so to even up the numbers again. It would be greatly appreciated.

The only real restriction on the franchise is that it would need to be on the Eastern side of the country (i.e. East of Houston).

image.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Ok so everyone is now in. I will now have to go and try to reform the entire draw to fit the new franchise numbers.

That is unless someone, anyone, who has not entered the league so far this year, wants to be a hero and submit something to me in the next day or so to even up the numbers again. It would be greatly appreciated.

The only real restriction on the franchise is that it would need to be on the Eastern side of the country (i.e. East of Houston).

image.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
I second that!! Please help us out people!!!!

So should no-one step in to fill the void I expect the first poll to go up sometime next week, need a while to work out the logistics to make the fairest possible competition.

With that being said if someone did want to step in and take the final spot, as the first poll is delayed anyway, you would have about a week to throw something together.

If anyone wants to step up just let me know, or if you know someone that may be convinced to do it please let them know and see if they would like to. First in gets the spot.

Sorry that I can't get things going any quicker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back