Competition Can-Am Premiership 2020 - CHAMPIONS: Los Angeles Bears - Post Season Thread

I'm not entering this due to work and other commitments, but I'm actually really keen to see the entries :)

That’s unfortunate to hear but fair enough. Hope to see you enter NAFL!

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
I'm not entering this due to work and other commitments, but I'm actually really keen to see the entries :)

Herc_is_Disappointed.gif

But fair enough.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I actually did myself a logo that I will never use, similar in simplicity to yours.
Was originally going to be Greath North Football Club based in somewhere in Canada (never got that far).
It's a not finished yeti :D

View attachment 891326

Love it! Great choice for something like Can-Am as well.

I have a longstanding desire to do a logo for some sort of mythical creature like a Yeti or a Bunyip or something.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
With Las Vegas being locked in there are now 8 teams in each conference. This will mean that for this should all francises submit design, this season will see divisions return within conferences.

The proposed division alignments will be as follows (all by geographic location, except for both Los Angeles teams which have been split):

I8rce2z.png

Charlotte Kingfishers
New York Nationals
Norfolk Pilots
Toronto Sixers

EOkdelq.png

Houston Outlaws
Indiana Bluebirds
New Orleans Hurricane
Wisconsin Wild

PacFhY1.png

Las Vegas High Rollers
Los Angeles Rising
Seattle Space Rangers
Vancouver Valhallan

7xjap83.png

Calgary Wolves
Colorado Bighorns
Kansas City Buffaloes
Los Angeles Bears

Designers are not required to do anything extra, this is purely for scheduling and table structures.

IDENTITY CRISIS HITS CHARLOTTE

The Charlotte-Asheville organisation have hit a major snag in their preparations for the Can-Am competition. The recent announcement of the teams competing in this years competition has influenced the Charlotte-Asheville team in deciding to rename their squads the Charlotte Lightning and Asheville Thunder, to avoid conflicting with similar identities who have participated in the competition before and plan to do so again in 2020

The mutual colours of the two teams, Cobalt Blue and Silver, as well as the Scarlet Red of the Thunder will remain the same, however the Emerald of the Thunder will be swapped for a brighter shade of green

The team is making great strides in their preparation for the new season, and are looking forward to the competition commencing

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
With Las Vegas being locked in there are now 8 teams in each conference. This will mean that for this should all francises submit design, this season will see divisions return within conferences.

The proposed division alignments will be as follows (all by geographic location, except for both Los Angeles teams which have been split):

I8rce2z.png

Charlotte Kingfishers
New York Nationals
Norfolk Pilots
Toronto Sixers

EOkdelq.png

Houston Outlaws
Indiana Bluebirds
New Orleans Hurricane
Wisconsin Wild

PacFhY1.png

Las Vegas High Rollers
Los Angeles Rising
Seattle Space Rangers
Vancouver Valhallan

7xjap83.png

Calgary Wolves
Colorado Bighorns
Kansas City Buffaloes
Los Angeles Bears

Designers are not required to do anything extra, this is purely for scheduling and table structures.
The Sky Division has four animals, but no birds.

The Pacific Division, however, has the Rising, the Valhallans, and the HIGH Rollers... :think:

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
The Sky Division has four animals, but no birds.

The Pacific Division, however, has the Rising, the Valhallans, and the HIGH Rollers... :think:

Sky as in Big Sky country which is more about the open plains, thus animals. But in reality just a coincidence in geographic locations and random choice of LA franchise going into it.

----------------------

Also for those yet to submit, you have until the end of the day on Sunday to submit before penalties apply.

I currently have 7 submissions (though 1 has to make a slight edit to 1 kit).

Kangas_11

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Colts, Raptors, Milan, FU Crabs
Sky as in Big Sky country which is more about the open plains, thus animals. But in reality just a coincidence in geographic locations and random choice of LA franchise going into it.

----------------------

Also for those yet to submit, you have until the end of the day on Sunday to submit before penalties apply.

I currently have 7 submissions (though 1 has to make a slight edit to 1 kit).
Well the Sky Division fits in perfectly with the Colorado Bighorns brand new Can-Am 2 team.

Introducing the Aspen Altitude!
Aspen Logo #2.png

Back