Competition Can-Am Premiership 2020 - CHAMPIONS: Los Angeles Bears - Post Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto, I'll throw my hat into the ring. How long do I have?
Just a working name, Anaheim Blazers

Awesome that you want in, but if you could have a Eastern city that would be great. Also I couldn't have Anaheim due to their already being 2 LA teams.

Also as soon as possible, early next week would be the latest if you can.

Seeing as craegus is running the comp I'd say you've already lost two games :p

Not in this case he wouldn't.

Awesome that you want in, but if you could have a Eastern city that would be great. Also I couldn't have Anaheim due to their already being 2 LA teams.

Also as soon as possible, early next week would be the latest if you can.

Not in this case he wouldn't.
Quick update: Great, I've changed locations and name to Pittsburgh Shock
Legacy kit is done

Quick update: Great, I've changed locations and name to Pittsburgh Shock
Legacy kit is done

AWESOME. Thank you so much, this will save the massive hassle.

I should be able to get the draw finalised by the end of this week (maybe). I might be able to get it done on Thursday, if not very early next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing what one can do in such a limited amount of time.
I conceptualised and designed my entire FIRA team in an afternoon, lack of polish probably really shows now that that's out of the bag :p

After a 5 hour turnaround, I bring you the final addition to the 2020 Can-Am season
pittsburgh-shock-logo-png.903649
Weird a Pittsburgh team that is NOT black-yellow-white. Awesome effort, though.

CARN THE OAK!
team name Oakwood Power

images

Last edited:
And we have a draw.

Y8rK6kc.png

Just need to finalise the behind the scenes stuff and the first poll will be up.

Huge opening round with trial by fire for both El_Scorcho and myself facing each other.

And we have a draw.

Y8rK6kc.png

Just need to finalise the behind the scenes stuff and the first poll will be up.
Is it correct that I play Kansas City 4 times in the 12 week comp? Or am I not reading this right?

Is it correct that I play Kansas City 4 times in the 12 week comp? Or am I not reading this right?

Ok, I think the draw has screwed itself up when it came to some division games. Will go and check, and if wrong, will fix this up.

Edit: Yes they are wrong, something went wrong while writing the other matches (due to the way the file I have is written). Will rewrite the Division games and repost the draw.

Last edited:
Facing Spanna_ and the Space Rangers in the Can-Am 2 round could be, uh, interesting. 😂

Houston, we have a problem...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back