Canberra Pies Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2015
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
G'day

Are any of the people who come on here regularly living in Canberra like I am? I'm often watching the game from home juggling a couple of toddlers but I reckon I could get out to a pub easily enough if there was a contingent of supporters eager to watch the game with me.

If that's something that might be of interest hit me up or respond here. If there's a few of us I can book a spot at a nice pub for some get togethers

G'day

Are any of the people who come on here regularly living in Canberra like I am? I'm often watching the game from home juggling a couple of toddlers but I reckon I could get out to a pub easily enough if there was a contingent of supporters eager to watch the game with me.

If that's something that might be of interest hit me up or respond here. If there's a few of us I can book a spot at a nice pub for some get togethers
I'm living in Canberra (just over the border in Jerra actually). I'm a mad Pies fan and watch our games religiously on Kayo. Although I'm superstitious and have to follow my little rituals during games so the boys do well, it would be great to watch the games on a big screen with fellow supporters

I live in Canberra too. Watch all our games with two of my three sons, and my wife sometimes - when she’s not too nervous to watch.

I have often wondered if there’s a Canberra Collingwood Supporters Club. I know there are for some other teams but haven’t found one for the Pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I live in Canberra too. Watch all our games with two of my three sons, and my wife sometimes - when she’s not too nervous to watch.

I have often wondered if there’s a Canberra Collingwood Supporters Club. I know there are for some other teams but haven’t found one for the Pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I agree with Soups - this could be a thing of beauty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back