Opinion Cancelwood Magpariahs

Remove this Banner Ad

You've nailed it, Leon. That's the crime.

I can handle inappropriate, and I'd happily defend Browne, if only the quote was even a little bit funny.
He should have quoted ‘Highlander.’

“I have a message from Jordan De Goey, it’s better to burn out than fade away. There can be only one!”

He should have quoted ‘Highlander.’

“I have a message from Jordan De Goey, it’s better to burn out than fade away. There can be only one!”

Can't go wrong with the Highlander. An all-time great for mine.

The wisdom of the Kurgan is timeless.

Similar hairdo to Jamie Elliott, come to think of it.

jHFkR.png

Can't go wrong with the Highlander. An all-time great for mine.

The wisdom of the Kurgan is timeless.

Similar hairdo to Jamie Elliott, come to think of it.

jHFkR.png
We need him as a key forward.

That one reminds me of the Alexander Downer "Things That Batter" faux pas, roughly similar cringe attempt at humour totally missing the moment.

Anyone confirm if Browne is related?

The shame for Browne is that we don't usually hear a peep out of the bloke.

That might be for the best. Our President might be a Ruprect.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-10-at-8.08.28-PM-650x400.png

Wasn’t a clever (or funny) gag but to frame it as somehow disrespecting women as Robbo has attempted (just with a sly anonymous quote - my favourite kind)? Fair way off the mark.

At the worst it was disrespectful towards pissed idiots in nightclubs who bite off more than they can chew and then cop a hiding.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn’t a clever (or funny) gag but to frame it as somehow disrespecting women as Robbo has attempted (just with a sly anonymous quote - my favourite kind)? Fair way off the mark.

At the worst it was disrespectful towards pissed idiots in nightclubs who bite off more than they can chew and then cop a hiding.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm only outraged by the lameness of the humour. Other than that, few reasonable people --or even Robbo for that matter-- would really consider it disrespectful to women.

A speech from April, dragged to light, one might think that the Club has declared open season on itself after its Bali response.

"I hear some of you girls are going overseas tomorrow. I have a message for you from Jordan De Goey, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,’’ Browne said.

Nek minnit, the AFLW girls all get their drinks stolen from bottle service by hooligans. Throw their hands up in despair. “Damn you, Prez!”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back