Politics Candace Owens (and Crowder beef)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are tech companies obliged to give anyone a platform? The right to free speech doesn't say anything about that.
It's not like Parler is any better than twitter. They ban people who aren't alt-right or people who question the alt-right movement.

I think we should just rewind the internet to when people wrote home pages using notepad+html (maybe dreamweaver if they were getting fancy), put them up to be hosted on geocities or angelfile, and the only consistency between was that every one had a bravenet hit counter.

The internet only became a cesspool when big business wall street types finally worked out how to monetise it and exploit their users.

A bit different.
"Medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon and any person who thinks otherwise has no place in our government."

It's in caps so you know she means it.

But that doesn't include access to an abortion? Candace Owens and the RW seem pretty keen to infringe on that "individual right". It's medical freedom! It should NEVER be infringed upon!

Go on. This should be good.

"Medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon and any person who thinks otherwise has no place in our government."

That doesn't include access to an abortion? Candace Owens and the RW seem pretty keen to infringe on that "individual right".

Go on. This should be good.
Well abortion involves the killing of a human. Since you're so pro-medical freedom when should the cut off be for abortions?

Interesting take, that life ended might consider that a medical procedure was forced on it without consent.
A fetus doesn't "consider" anything.

Well abortion involves the killing of a human.
A nine-week-old fetus isn't a human being.

That aside, abortion in the US is legal. A woman has the right to choose to have a legal abortion.

Candace Owens says: "Medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon and any person who thinks otherwise has no place in our government."

Seems pretty clear.

Since you're so pro-medical freedom when should the cut off be for abortions?
I don't recall saying I'm "pro medical freedom". That was Candace Owens.

I'm pro-choice. That means I think a woman should have access to a legal abortion in consultation with her doctor and that's her business, not the government's.

Candace Owens agrees that medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon.

Her words do all the heavy lifting here.

Last edited:
This woman is just another grifter who’s figured out you can make a shitload more money saying outrageous stuff and placating morons than you can any other way. Check out her earlier videos, she was a liberal until she realised there was no money to be made that way.

A nine-week-old fetus isn't a human being.

That aside, abortion in the US is legal. A woman has the right to choose to have a legal abortion.

Candace Owens says: "Medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon and any person who thinks otherwise has no place in our government."

Seems pretty clear.

I don't recall saying I'm "pro medical freedom". That was Candace Owens.

I'm pro-choice. That means I think a woman should have access to a legal abortion in consultation with her doctor and that's her business, not the government's.

Candace Owens agrees that medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon.

Her words do all the heavy lifting here.
Candace Owens is saying the fetus has rights too. There are at least two humans involved in every abortion.

Why did you pick nine weeks and not 30?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Candace Owens is saying the fetus has rights too.
Where does she say that in the quote?

She says "medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon".

So the government shouldn't be infringing on a woman's medical freedom to access a legal abortion. How much more straightforward could she make it?

There are at least two humans involved in every abortion.
Nonsense. Do you think a fertilised egg is immediately a human being? I guess you object to the "morning after" pill as well?

The fact remains, abortion is legal in the US. And Candace Owens agrees that medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon.

It's cut and dried.

Why did you pick nine weeks and not 30?
Because that more accurately describes the vast majority of abortions.

Where does she say that in the quote?

She says "medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon".

So the government shouldn't be infringing on a woman's medical freedom to access a legal abortion. How much more straightforward could she make it?

Nonsense. Do you think a fertilised egg is immediately a human being? I guess you object to the "morning after" pill as well?

The fact remains, abortion is legal in the US. And Candace Owens agrees that medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon.

It's cut and dried.

Because that more accurately describes the vast majority of abortions.
I'm just trying to tease out how pro-choice you are. I asked if you'd go to 30 and you went back to fertilisation.

Human life is a human life.
It's how we begin and if we found something far less complicated on another planet we would be celebrating life.

I don't think we should get into the routine of deciding which human lives are valuable and when they aren't.

But then if we were being strictly objective with it Black Lives Matter would go after Planned Parenthood, not because it was started by a genocidal racist who hated black people, but because thousands of times more black lives are ended there than by police.

I'm just trying to tease out how pro-choice you are. I asked if you'd go to 30 and you went back to fertilisation.
You are asking about edge cases as the vast majority of abortions occur well before 30 weeks. In the event of these edge cases, I'd expect we defer to medical experts to make judgement calls. I'm fine with that. And any argument about these edge cases makes no point about the vast majority of abortions occurring well before 30 weeks. It's a dishonest attempt at a parallel argument.

You seem to think fetuses are human beings, so yes, I asked whether that begins at fertilisation. An egg that gets fertilised is a human being within seconds?

All that aside, my views and your views on abortion are not the issue here.

This thread is about Candace Owens. And she reckons "medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon". These are her words, not mine. But pro-life conservatives may be surpised to hear this.

Human life is a human life.
So a fertilised egg is a human life within seconds?

As I said to the other poster, your view and my view on abortion are not the issue here. We can disagree all we like but this thread is about Candace Owens.

She reckons "medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon". Abortion is legal so I guess she thinks a woman's medical freedom is paramount.

I was surprised to hear her say this as well.

You are asking about edge cases as the vast majority of abortions occur well before 30 weeks. In the event of these edge cases, I'd expect we defer to medical experts to make judgement calls. I'm fine with that. And any argument about these edge cases makes no point about the vast majority of abortions occurring well before 30 weeks. It's a dishonest attempt at a parallel argument.

You seem to think fetuses are human beings, so yes, I asked whether that begins at fertilisation. An egg that gets fertilised is a human being within seconds?

All that aside, my views and your views on abortion are not the issue here.

This thread is about Candace Owens. And she reckons "medical freedom is an individual right that should NEVER be infringed upon". These are her words, not mine. But pro-life conservatives may be surpised to hear this.
It's not a parallel argument at all, it's dealing directly with the matter of whether an abortion is the killing of a human. We can work back if you like. What about 22 weeks?

I don't think fetuses are human. They are.

Clearly Owens recognises that abortion isn't victimless. No it's not like a covid injection.

It's not a parallel argument at all, it's dealing directly with the matter of whether an abortion is the killing of a human.
It's a parallel argument when you focus on edge cases to make a point that doesn't apply to the vast majority of cases.

We can work back if you like. What about 22 weeks?

I don't think fetuses are human. They are.
I'm not interested in debating my views or your views about abortion. This is about Candace Owens.

Clearly Owens recognises that abortion isn't victimless. No it's not like a covid injection.
I will simply direct you once more to her words.

But it's fun watching you pretend she's said something else entirely.

It's a parallel argument when you focus on edge cases to make a point that doesn't apply to the vast majority of cases.

I'm not interested in debating my views or your views about abortion. This is about Candace Owens.

I will simply direct you once more to her words.

But it's fun watching you pretend she's said something else entirely.
An individual's rights are being infringed upon in all abortions. Sorry if you can't grasp that.

It's a lame attempt at a gotcha. Did you see it on the internet and thought you'd repeat it here?

An individuals rights are being infringed upon in all abortions. Sorry if you can't grasp that.

It's a lame attempt at a gotcha. Did you see it on the internet and thought you'd repeat it here?
It's medical freedom. The government shouldn't infringe. That's what Candace Owens said.

Sorry to break it to you.

It's medical freedom. The government shouldn't infringe. That's what Candace Owens said.

Sorry to break it to you.
And there are at least two parties to an abortion.

Is this Candace derangement syndrome at work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back