Politics Candace Owens (and Crowder beef)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, like I've said before, Candace Owens is a campaigner. She's a joke, a moron, a pseudointellectual, a grifter; I can't respect anyone that takes that lying numpty seriously. I mean, I can kind of understand Ben Shapiro - he's a wordsmith, good debater, bookworm, Harvard Law grad in early 20s and published a couple of books by that age, educated intellectual type. Still talks sh*t to me but I get it. Candace? Crowder? Alex Jones? Milo? Etc. Get the fu** outta here.

Their positions are largely all in lock step with one another.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Their positions are largely all in lock step with one another.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, as far as I can tell, Shapiro and Peterson don't peddle anti-vax/climate change denier/the election was stolen conspiracy theories, so they don't push the nutter envelope too far. But I'm sure their covid rhetoric about Australia has been, "Australia bad, tyranny, police-state."

She is your typical Yank big mouth. Know all , knows SFA.
Arrogant POS in my opinion.
Look at your own country first>
Would fit in well with the cretins like Jones, Credlin, Kenny and Mr Smarmy Bolt.

Right wingers aren't allowed to have opinions or a platform.

Anyone who tries/succeeds just gets ridiculed because people can't handle someone that won't back down from the left wing mob.

Thank you for so opaquely demonstrating the infantilism of the current right wing.

Say something stupid and get criticized or made fun of for it? Congrats you're a victim of the liberal elites! You're being bullied for speaking out! Now go and make a literal career out of telling your millions of followers that free speech is dead! So brave for not backing down.

Freedom of speech only goes one way after all.

Last edited:
Right wingers aren't allowed to have opinions or a platform.

Anyone who tries/succeeds just gets ridiculed because people can't handle someone that won't back down from the left wing mob.
You seriously are not serious... are you!!!
ALL, yes ALL, main stream media are So far right they are disappearing up their own clacker.
That is why there are so many protesters out there. They believe the rubbish, non factual, fake news BS that the Righteous Religious Right spout every day.
Just ill informed people.

Gunner gave Cruz a proper Territory Burn
This idiot might need one too
What a tosser
Come to Australia, see how much people appreicate your concern... NOT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's an absolute cooker. Much more likely to be consigned to the nutcase fringe groups like Milo than become a politician lol.

I still fail to see how this person got so famous?
She just parrots whatever the other Christian conservative grifters are saying so it isn't originality.

Is it because she's decent looking?
Because she's black and can 'say what everyone's really thinking' :drunk: with less backlash?

It's cute to see her now mentally bending herself into a pretzel to defend another moron for publicly outing himself as a fan of Adolf's 'nationalism' that would've been ok if kept local :drunk:

I still fail to see how this person got so famous?
No you don't.

She's a good looking african american woman, who will say whatever her employers want her to say about any given subject. She ticks multiple boxes; she's good in front of a camera, she's an identity that allows those who employ her to escape censure for her 'opinions', and they get her to say the stuff they'd like to say out loud but can't.

It's rather obvious how she got so famous.

No you don't.

She's a good looking african american woman, who will say whatever her employers want her to say about any given subject. She ticks multiple boxes; she's good in front of a camera, she's an identity that allows those who employ her to escape censure for her 'opinions', and they get her to say the stuff they'd like to say out loud but can't.

It's rather obvious how she got so famous.
I seem to remember that she used to be more liberal, but saw the $MAGA$ and joined the grift. She's an example of a staple of mainstream news (both sides) of bringing in someone who represents or represented the opposing political viewpoint. Often someone who also visually fits the bill. Black Americans who love the GOP, also gays and converts, Gabbard being the latest. MSNBC loves bringing aboard ex-GOP. Most of it is all just for the paying gig. They find their little niche in the podcast/channel market and hit it for all its worth.
Al Franken's latest pod has the guy from the Bulwark, Miller on it. Good discussion of the motivations of the Conservatives who seem to give up their values to back Trumpism. Spoiler: is all about the job security. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back