Can't find an important thread? Check here first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cronulla, Dallas Cowboys, Forest
Thread starter Moderator #59
Okay, this thread is virtually useless right now. Everything outdated. Will set about trying to update it to make it relevant in case useful threads disappear. If you think anything should be linked to from this thread, please post it here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBYM

Fish, chips, cup 'o tea, Mary @#? Poppins. London!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Some of the stuff in there makes a heap of sense when you consider it in relation to their 'Delusional Pearlers' thread.

o_O...:confused:...:drunk:...

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Is or Was there a 'Three Amigos' thread as I want to post something relevant and don't know where else to put it. Any other suggestions (and be nice) will be helpful.

thylacine60

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
There are a million 3 Amigos threads but curiously enough none on the Carlton Board that I could find, JR40.

ParapMarkets

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
How do I search for past threads? I want to buy gf tickets for this year and would like to see if there is any reasonably priced option? I am guessing we would have had a thread for this before?

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cronulla, Dallas Cowboys, Forest
Thread starter Moderator #71
How do I search for past threads? I want to buy gf tickets for this year and would like to see if there is any reasonably priced option? I am guessing we would have had a thread for this before?
Click into the Search button up the top right, click on more, gives you advanced options. Then you can search for key words in the body of threads or in the titles only which would narrow your search. I suggest GF, Grand Final or just 'tickets' will help.

search.JPG

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers Philadelphia 76ers
Think we need a link to the Cripps player thread in here for quick access. I know it's never going to be buried too far down the list, but you know, it's Cripps!

Top Bottom