Roast Can't get Ticket to game vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
I just keep getting this.. I’ve put in my member number, and then paid $20 to upgrade for a second adult ticket.
View attachment 1067560
Ticketmaster is useless.

I'm not going to the game but just trying to get some practice in for when I need to secure tickets during the season. For some reason it can find seats when I search for two tickets but can't find any when I search for one ticket.

MagpieJo

Premium Platinum
Nov 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ticketmaster is useless.

I'm not going to the game but just trying to get some practice in for when I need to secure tickets during the season. For some reason it can find seats when I search for two tickets but can't find any when I search for one ticket.
thats what im getting too

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Tickets are definitely still available. They only come up for me in a search though if I've added the 1 extra adult ticket.

Edit - manually selecting the sections rather than going best available seems to be necessary for tickets to be found as well.

Keep on trying different searches until you get tickets. There are plenty left apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MagpieJo

Premium Platinum
Nov 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tickets are definitely still available. They only come up for me in a search though if I've added the 1 extra adult ticket.

Edit - manually selecting the sections rather than going best available seems to be necessary for tickets to be found as well.

Keep on trying different searches until you get tickets. There are plenty left apparently.
yes i had to buy an extra for each ticket, i wanted a guest adult anyway, now they can bring a concession too! $35

Ticketmaster is useless.

Oh god I hope it's not going to be like that, it was like that at the Tennis, you had to buy $5 child tickets to pad it out, lucky they were available. They released so many pairs, so many singles , so main 4s etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back