Roast Can't get Ticket to game vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Level 1 sold out I think.. when I search for tickets now out of curiousity, it takes me to level 2.
I searched specifically for level 2 tickets and it kept finding me level one.. ffs

Aug 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
2 x tickets on Level 1. Ended up selecting kids ticket for my son, who is 15, but I didn't have his barcode from his email available.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Level 1 sold out I think.. when I search for tickets now out of curiousity, it takes me to level 2.

Better view from level 2 anyway.

Ricky90

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is the barcode they sent us the barcode we'll need for the whole year or will they send them out weekly? Any ideas? Because I can't be trusted to keep that number safe 😬

Is the barcode they sent us the barcode we'll need for the whole year or will they send them out weekly? Any ideas? Because I can't be trusted to keep that number safe 😬

I am not sure but how I took it as we get Different Barcode for each game but they have Barcode Number know when you log in to Membership Shite so might be just 1 you need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club Legend
Apr 17, 2006
Collingwood
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Mighty Mongooses
There's 4 things in life you can always count on.

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Opposition complaining about our "easy" ladder draw
4. Headbutting your computer screen in frustration when buying tickets through either Ticketmaster or Tickettek!!

I mean seriously, these guys do this for a job right!?!? ...i.e. sell tickets on demand with a large amount of punters logging in at once. Why is it always a pain in the a$$. Do they have the same issues selling concert tickets?

Btw - level 2 behind the goals. I'm if not in the Collingwood area, expect to see my head on Telly for all the wrong reasons. 😶

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
So, was everyone who wanted to go able to buy a ticket in the end?
Watching on the telly there looked to be a hell of a lot of Richmond supporters in the crowd.

So, was everyone who wanted to go able to buy a ticket in the end?
Watching on the telly there looked to be a hell of a lot of Richmond supporters in the crowd.

I felt the Same There that was lot more Tiger Fans then Collingwood Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back