Can't keep the package in his pants

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomber_Dan

Team Captain
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Jake stringer ex dropped the bomb today regarding Jakey boy.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/fo...r/news-story/c76e0b2bdbf43e0e0772db6d40ee04f6

1.Does this devalue his worth?
2.How would clubs approach a situation like this?
3.Is it possible that he may return to the kennel?
4.And last but not least, did the western bulldogs turn a blind eye, when it was raised by Jakey boys missus at the time?

Wowweee the package!!

Speaking to the Herald Sun, Gilmore said Stringer had been in a four month long sexual relationship with a 17-year-old schoolgirl.

Gilmore said she found out when the girl messaged her while she was relaxing at home with the then couple's close friend Jason Johannisen.

“Jake had gone out to get lunch and I was just chilling with JJ (Johannisen) when I got this message and just went pale. I showed Jason,” Gilmore said.

“We both had no idea.

“Her parents were diehard Bulldogs supporters, they gave their blessing to this homewrecker.

“I immediately thought I must be doing something wrong. I think that is what so many women first feel, I’m not good enough.

“When I confronted him, Jake said ‘I’m so sorry I love you’, I said ‘fine I have a six-week-old what can I do?’ I was embarrassed.

“We all constantly scroll through other people’s perfect lives on social media. I thought I had that perfect life and so was ashamed when it all came crumbling down."

Gilmore added that Stringer had engaged in numerous sexual relationships with other women, some of whom sent her nude photos of the star forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what you're talking about, but the thtead wont be around long enough for it to matter anyway.

Don't think in the end it will harm his worth much. Everyone knew there were some off field issues and this just spells it out.

What is it with AFL players and school girls though?

If his issues outside of football impact on his ability to prepare professionally and perform on the field then it will be a factor in both decision to recruit, and dollar value of contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate seeing things like this played out in public (but the scrubby papers and mags love them) we dont need to know what is going on between them. Let them sort it out together through the correct avenues and everyone else should stay out.

Clubs need to know if they are thinking about investing draft picks & millions of dollars into a player.

I don't condone what Stringer has done. However his ex seriously is an attention seeking media wannabe personality and its really sad that she's playing this out in a public forum. Need to think of her children and isn't acting like a fit mother.

I don't condone what Stringer has done. However his ex seriously is an attention seeking media wannabe personality and its really sad that she's playing this out in a public forum. Need to think of her children and isn't acting like a fit mother.

Or maybe she is sick of all the rumours, and just wants the truth out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back