Can't login to Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 3, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Every time I go to log in on Tapatalk to Bigfooty it gives me a timeout error. I have tried clearing my cache a couple of times and no change. I can access the forum to view posts (albeit slowly), but cannot login, seems to have started yesterday sometime.

Can login fine to the website on both my phone and PC, just no Tapatalk.

Anyone else having this issue?

Every time I go to log in on Tapatalk to Bigfooty it gives me a timeout error. I have tried clearing my cache a couple of times and no change. I can access the forum to view posts (albeit slowly), but cannot login, seems to have started yesterday sometime.

Can login fine to the website on both my phone and PC, just no Tapatalk.

Anyone else having this issue?
Do you get a specific error message? I just went and logged in OK.

CURL: Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received POST fails, doing retry with GET request CURL: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received tapatalk authorization verify with no response authentication failed, please login with your username and password

CURL: Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received POST fails, doing retry with GET request CURL: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received tapatalk authorization verify with no response authentication failed, please login with your username and password
Do you have the latest version of the app?

Are you using BigFooty’s app or the Tapatalk branded app?

Whoch phone and operating system version are you using?

It said something like, login as Snakelilbandit, so I selected yes, that's when it gave me the error. I selected No instead, entered my email address and password and it worked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back