Opinion Canterbury and our guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Puma stick to their current MO of just using actual club colours No more ******* orange, turquoise etc....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Its understandable with Hawthorn, but blue and white is a classic combination

I wonder how RooShop sales at Arden St are going? (is that owned by club or private shop - excuse my ignorance)

I'd buy a second hand jumper over the current one.

I wonder how RooShop sales at Arden St are going? (is that owned by club or private shop - excuse my ignorance)

I'd buy a second hand jumper over the current one.

Must be club owned surely. I got one for free im wearing it to every game this year then it will be retired.

It's a very simple task for Puma, don't * it up.

• (Home) A white V-neck guernsey with a Thick Royal Blue Stripes/collar/cuffs (no sponsorship cut-offs) Royal Blue shorts and Royal Blue socks.
  • (Away) The same guernsey, but with White shorts and Blue & White hooped socks
  • (Clash) The Bounding Roo Guernsey from 2019 (perfected by the Puma design).

It's a very simple task for Puma, don't fu** it up.

• (Home) A white V-neck guernsey with a Thick Royal Blue Stripes/collar/cuffs (no sponsorship cut-offs) Royal Blue shorts and Royal Blue socks.
  • (Away) The same guernsey, but with White shorts and Blue & White hooped socks
  • (Clash) The Bounding Roo Guernsey from 2019 (perfected by the Puma design).
The bounding roo is a great jumper, but it doesn't really work as a clash strip because it's not different enough colour wise.

Puma’s charcoal GWS jersey look good last night & getting good reviews.

Shows you don’t have to go OTT with colour schemes to have impact

hopefully Puma can jazz up some of our apparel

Jake Riccardi and Bobby Hill celebrate a Giants goal. Picture: AFL Photos

Like it, but the orange G on the front needs to be a tad thicker l reckon. So thin might as well not be there.
Dare l say it, almost " pin-stripey " 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, was a really cool guernsey.

First mode of ops, get rid of our pinstripes, restore the blue bars on white, NOT the white on blue so it's our traditional home jumper

and the away guernsey they can do something with some flare, like our old school VFL guernsey we sported a couple of years ago, looked great.

I know its not everyones favourite but thought i was let you know the current home jumper is for sale for only 25 dollars on canterbury's website. 2019 also available for same price but only the blue ones not the "away"

1619750174080.png

Blue and white stripes. Blue shorts home, white shorts away. Wheel out the kangaroo jumper when we play Collingwood and Geelong.

No shitty “extra” colours on the apparel. Royal blue and white thanks.

Makes me feel ******* sick when I see clubs invert the colours, and you end up with some weird orange s**t on what should be a blue guernsey.

I know my Richmond supporting mates were rapt when Puma took over them because they took their yellow and black colours and actually used them (rather than charcoal and mustard). Hopefully the same happens with us, keep it classic.

Less is more these days. I still can't believe they chose the Gold Coast colours that they did - that was never going to age well.

Sales will sky rocket as soon as Puma release them. I haven’t bought anything for years (bar indigenous jerseys) due to how s*** Canterbury is. That will change with Puma.

It’s a big market that the club has missed out on - the logo of a Nike, Puma, Adidas appeals to the younger generations.

Glad they finally got it right.

This is one of the more exciting things in the upcoming pre-season.

The latest Canterbury jersey was a stinker - and we've had the joy of wearing it the last two seasons.

Would be stoked if it was Puma - that simplified GWS jersey they wore during the finals was 👌

C'mon North - announce it already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back