can we please just make this our permanent kit. seriously

1613440039364.png

it makes for our best tribal jumper too

1613440084205.png

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tell me about it, I received a voucher from powershop early last year for a free North jumper, didn't like the jumper but lucky the voucher was valid until May 2021, I thought I will just hang onto this and use it on next years... :(
I am in exactly the same position. But because the voucher is only valid until May this year it looks like it will have to be the pin stripe model.
I reckon you could both contact the place of voucher and request an extension on the time line. Be surprised if any retailer this year needs or wants to “realise” their existing stock for already paid for vouchers. They’ve already got the money so shouldn't bother them.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i love the bounding roo as a special occasions jumper personally. it's a unique jumper from a magical period in our club's history, it shouldn't be run into the ground. i think it should be the friday nights jumper, since that's another thing synonymous with North in the 90s. our home jumper should always be the one the four premierships were won in, north's most powerful jumper design going back to the days of syd barker.

1613481828155.png

i've posted this picture before but it's really the best display of how close the front stripes and the back stripes should be to each other. they wrap around evenly. to me, that's one of the most important details. it just looks better to not have a big abyss under the arms, and it makes the strip less vulnerable to the AFL's silly clash policy, since there's far more blue.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I wouldn't mind seeing it as a clash jumper. Collingwood and Geelong away maybe. If we revert back to our traditional jumper for 2022 we shouldn't need it too often. I'd shelve it other than that. Never a big fan to he honest.

I wouldn't mind seeing it as a clash jumper. Collingwood and Geelong away maybe. If we revert back to our traditional jumper for 2022 we shouldn't need it too often. I'd shelve it other than that. Never a big fan to he honest.
I loved the Indigenous round version of it. I should have got that... If anyone has a small verion of it they don’t need - I’ll take it!

Back