Capitalist Corruption

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a question.

Why do you think this is an acceptable way to argue?

It is about understanding if there is an issue.

A healthy reasonable person wouldn’t come to CM’s conclusions. We’ve seen this with Gough and his drug impaired posting.

Perhaps CM has similar issues or perhaps a bona fide health issue.

A healthy reasonable person wouldn’t come to CM’s conclusions. We’ve seen this with Gough and his drug impaired posting.

Your posts do not indicate concern or a desire for understanding another's issues. Your posts indicate derision and scorn for someone who disagrees with you, coupled with a desire to paint those who disagree with you as deranged.

Gaslighting's a bit of a pattern with you, PR. Do you seek to control viciously those around you away from the computer as well?

Your posts do not indicate concern or a desire for understanding another's issues. Your posts indicate derision and scorn for someone who disagrees with you, coupled with a desire to paint those who disagree with you as deranged.

Gaslighting's a bit of a pattern with you, PR. Do you seek to control viciously those around you away from the computer as well?

there is no doubt based on my posts above I initially thought CM was not making statements in good faith and asked if he was drug/ drunk posting

when he continued, it was reasonable to ask if he is OK, as perhaps a deeper issue is at hand

there is no doubt based on my posts above I initially thought CM was not making statements in good faith and asked if he was drug/ drunk posting

when he continued, it was reasonable to ask if he is OK, as perhaps a deeper issue is at hand
If you'd started out asking if he was okay, as opposed to calling him unhinged, you might have a basis for your pivot.

Bless you, it is important that we offer support here to those who are troubled!

please confirm CMs posts were not drug/ drunk posting
... this is pretty stupid.

You led with 'Unhinged, deranged' then when called on it you pretended concern before asking me to confirm he isn't.

So much for genuine concern, PR.

I have another question: how do you expect someone to come forward as mentally ill if all you're going to do with it is use it to undermine their arguments?

Last edited:

You led with 'Unhinged, deranged' then when called on it you pretended concern before asking me to confirm he isn't.

I have another question: how do you expect someone to come forward as mentally ill if all you're going to do with it is use it to undermine their arguments?

Can you quote where I said unhinged and or deranged? or are these your words adding colour?

As I have said on multiple occasions, I believe he was drunk or drug posting as he repeatedly stated I said something I didn't. It now seems you are doing the same.

Can you quote where I said unhinged and or deranged? or are these your words adding colour?

As I have said on multiple occasions, I believe he was drunk or drug posting as he repeatedly stated I said something I didn't. It now seems you are doing the same.
Do you ever tire of the following responses to criticism:

Quote where I said specifically that.
You don't understand.
You've misunderstood.
You're insane/deranged/stoned/drunk.

Are you saying you weren't rejecting his views?

You don't understand.
You've misunderstood.

CM made s**t up in his own head after reading my post that clearly stated "being poor is not something easily avoided.....

Being poor is not something that can be avoided easily if that's what life deals you (and nothing to be ashamed of) but one must strive to avoid a peasant mindset.......especially if you have kids.

Poverty isn't a choice.

Only the most reprehensible of people would suggest anyone chooses to live in poverty.

and now you're making s**t up in you're own head that I led with calling CM "unhinged, deranged"

Please post in good faith and stop gaslighting

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

and what is your suggestion for people that make a case, to defend some one who has "made s**t up in their own head", by "making s**t up in their own head"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bless you, it is important that we offer support here to those who are troubled!

Mental health isn't something that should be used as a weapon, or to troll with.
Especially at this time of year.

If someone has a mental health issue, they shouldn't be made to feel ashamed or embarrassed. And that's all you're doing by attacking or trolling with it.
People find it hard enough without this kind of discrimination.

Gethelred and other posters have pointed this out to you. And instead of taking a moment to consider if you'd lashed out emotionally, you doubled down. And then proceed to try and use the same abuse on them.
It's not defending me, it's pointing out the dangerous language you use.

People make mistakes. The difference is what you do, when it's pointed out to you.
And it's been pointed out to you a lot.

Just for anyone who may have taken the last couple of pages to heart.
You're not weak for any mental health issues you might be suffering from.
There is no shame in asking for help.

BeyondBlue
Immediate Support
Topic: PTSD, gaslighting and what is abuse?

Mental health isn't something that should be used as a weapon, or to troll with.

If someone has a mental health issue, they shouldn't be made to feel ashamed or embarrassed. And that's all you're doing by attacking or trolling with it.

Gethelred and other posters have pointed this out to you. And instead of taking a moment to consider if you'd lashed out emotionally, you doubled down. And then proceed to try and use the same abuse on them.

People make mistakes. The difference is what you do, when it's pointed out to you.

BeyondBlue
Immediate Support

are you suggesting you are having a tough time at the moment?

Why are you still doing this?

I will always give allowances to others in the case of "health". but like yourself posting and making claims I said CM was unhinged or deranged, I will call out CM for making statements that I said something I clearly didn't.

Mental health does not absolve one of the responsibilities in life and that includes posting in good faith.

Last edited:

BeyondBlue
Immediate Support
My hero!

I will always give allowances to others in the case of "health". but like yourself posting and making claims I said CM was unhinged or deranged, I will call out CM for making statements that I said something I clearly didn't.

Mental health does not absolve one of the responsibilities in life and that includes posting in good faith.
I ask again: if all you're going to do is use another's mental health to undermine their arguments, what is their incentive to admit to them?

Could you explain how you're not using another poster's mental health to undermine their arguments in these posts:

have you borrowed Gough's bong tonight?
A normal healthy person could not come to the conclusions you have.

Last edited:
I ask again: if all you're going to do is use another's mental health to undermine their arguments, what is their incentive to admit to them?

Could you explain how you're not using another poster's mental health to undermine their arguments in these posts:

I have stated previously that I initially thought he was drug or drunk posting as a normal and reasonable person could not come to the conclusions he had and persist with even once his error was made clear.

1) I have no sympathy for bong heads like Gough who post drugged. This is clear and evident by my posts to Gough
2) I have empathy to mental health
3) mental health is not an excuse though
4) pointing out mental health is a positive as it opens dialogue and perhaps a circuit breaker

Last edited:
Power Raid
Basic social etiquette says that if you want to discuss something like this you do it privately unless the other person indicates they want a public discussion.

Should we discuss your apparent inability to read social cues and understand social norms?

Last post on this from me.
I've addressed how damaging it is to use things like autistic, mentally ill, etc as an insult.
That's just made him think it's working, and want to push harder for a reaction.
Even to go so far as to say that using mental health as an insult... is a "Positive"...

So I'm going to address what started the insults from Power Raid in the spoiler tag.
His logic is circular.

---->I must be mentally ill, because I disagreed with him <----> I disagreed with him, because I'm mentally ill. <---

1640833464482.png

The reason you have attempted to attack me on such a personal level, is the same reason you attack everyone else in a similar way... They've exposed your manipulative rhetoric, you're unable to respond to the content, you fail to twist it into a new subject, you default into abuse.

In this thread for example, it's another classic case of making every road point in one direction, while avoiding making the obvious statement.
Jordan Peterson has been very successful with it.

Leading statement, leading question, clear implication, clear destination. But no statement!!!

Each road leading in one direction.

justsayin.jpg

You've not said that poverty is a choice. You've just said everything around it.

'I'm not saying poverty is a choice. I'm saying that choices made, lead to poverty. Totally different'.

The Government is powerless, it's not the fault of $influence. It's the "peasant mindset"... the "lack of self control"... "excuses"...
But... No one is saying poverty is a choice...

povpr.jpg

we all know kids grow up to be their own people and can choose to be successful or failures regardless of how they were raised.

You don't understand.
You've misunderstood.

Nothing wrong with rejecting views. Implying something is wrong with someone because the views they have are not that of a reasonable person is not gaslighting by the way. Go look up the phrase again cos you are mis-using it.

otherwise most alt righters i argue with could claim im gaslighting them. And they would be right.

Last edited:
this is offensive.

I didn't disagree with you. Rather I called out your false statements and asked you to back them up.

You posted references that did not support your statements and after correcting you, you persisted. That is when I thought you were posting drunk or drugged. There is no doubt I was not subtle in asking if you were OK, as I truly believed you were on drugs.

Please stop making false statements regarding "poverty" as mental health is not an excuse.
Ignore arguing with this poster. He claims you posted things you never did and then only argues against those things you never posted. not possible to debate such a poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back