Capricornia league | Page 29 | BigFooty
  1. New Image Editor now Live

A basic image editor is now available to all users. Improvements are still in the works, but it is usable right now. Just hit "Edit Image" when you upload an image into a post. Try It ...

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Capricornia league

Discussion in 'Queensland Footy' started by Herbs, Mar 27, 2007.

1. becjudd

becjudd Rookie

Hawthorn
    Hey Guys, any gossip news for 2014 yet like who's coaching who,who's left or who's arrived at your club. whens training start?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. stmookeyj

stmookeyj Premium Gold

Western Bulldogs
    I'm aware that it's been a disastrously long time between posts here but a story has made me want to revive it. Basically Gladstone are having an EGM this Sunday to determine whether the club will change its identity from Mudcrabs to Suns. The premise is for the club to get a fresh start and to assist in keeping junior and youth players. The problem with this is that Gladstone as a region is struggling and no matter what they're called getting the financial backing and the playing stocks is going to be challenging at best. Will be interesting to see what the result of the vote is.

3. 3121 premiers

3121 premiers fumbler

Richmond
    Yuck, the clash with the swans would be interesting.
    All over Qld you see clubs struggling, I put it to numbers as much as anything as you only need 30 players for two league teams but you need almost 50 for two Aussie Rules.