Game Day Captain Bloods Retro Friday night - Richmond v Western Bulldogs R17 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so here it is, the grudge match. Fair to say there was a lot riding on this game club wise and supporter wise. This was war. A favourite son was basically king hit in the previous game between the two clubs. Enjoy. See you at 7.30pm. * you Libba you cheap shotting campaigner.

Last edited:
I was at that game, in the MCC pavilion with Mum and Dad. Dad practically had to restrain me from jumping the fence. I've never been so angry at the footy. Those dogs. That dog Wallace, fancy giving him a job. * Libba, that little turd. * Footscray, I didn't cheer when the umps handed them the flag.

I have a feeling this game is not the one we'll be seeing, Cap. ;)

I was at that game, in the MCC pavilion with Mum and Dad. Dad practically had to restrain me from jumping the fence. I've never been so angry at the footy. Those dogs. That dog Wallace, fancy giving him a job. fu** Libba, that little turd. fu** Footscray, I didn't cheer when the umps handed them the flag.

I have a feeling this game is not the one we'll be seeing, Cap. ;)

Remember the Knights game like yesterday. I was an angry, angry man. Libba wasn’t a courageous footballer. He was a dirty sniper. The only player i have ever wished injury upon (and Steven Baker from the saints).
I reckon you can guess this game coming up.

This one runs deep. Probably one of the reasons I wasn’t thrilled in 2016 like plenty others. Grub of a bloke grub of a club. Culture there hasn’t changed.
I have another add on to this story but I’ll save it for another day

Last edited:
Remember the Knights game like yesterday. I was an angry, angry man. Libba wasn’t a courageous footballer. He was a dirty sniper. The only player i have ever wished injury upon (and Steven Baker from the saints).
I reckon you can guess this game coming up.
Already saved it to 'watch later'.

Righto, i’ll be honest, I don’t wish injury on anyone. Well, there was one guy. If you wonder why i have a deep hatred of some clubs, well, this will hopefully explain a few things. Tony Liberatore, you were and are a weak, sniping dog campaigner. Please enjoy a tease/hint for next Friday nights gameday thread. Same rules as tonight. I will post the you tube link in this post. Enjoy.

My hate for that dirtbag liberatore is only marginally surpassed for my man crush in knighta!

Righto, i’ll be honest, I don’t wish injury on anyone. Well, there was one guy. If you wonder why i have a deep hatred of some clubs, well, this will hopefully explain a few things. Tony Liberatore, you were and are a weak, sniping dog campaigner. Please enjoy a tease/hint for next Friday nights gameday thread. Same rules as tonight. I will post the you tube link in this post. Enjoy.

Maybe we could do a Banter Thread with the Dogs board leading up to Friday night ?
What could go wrong ?

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I remember being at this game.
It’s funny looking back because in the cool light of day you can see he wasn’t hurt but just must have got a nice cut and out she poured! Nothing like a bit of blood flowing to get people excited and boy did we😆

Righto campaigners, just a reminder, tomorrow nights game will be posted at 7pm in an updated OP. We will try and all start it at 7.30pm. Bring your hate face to this one. This is the complete match inc build up, etc.

I have a copy of the return bout, bloody ripper game it was too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* yeah, I was at both games as a 12 year old and lost it with what Libba did in round 2.

This game was so huge i remember news reports where people at punt road were writing death messages to Libba on the picket fence at punt road.

I almost shat myself when we tackled Nathan Brown high and the ump missed it also haha

“Campbells soup for dinner” on the dogs banner. Not bad dogs, not bad. I reckon their banner dude ended up at Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back