pol06

Team Captain
Suspended
Aug 30, 2004
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Greg Oden
Can I please get a rating on my side. And have a guess at my overall ranking.

afsqc8.jpg

supercoachsh9.jpg

I am in the LeagueofChampions league which is currently 52 overall and boasts the likes of Savo's Superstars (1st overall atm) and I am in 14th position but on the rise.

Would love to hear what some people would do with this side. Personally I am looking at letting my cows rise and trade in some big guns that prices have dropped. Give me your thoughts.

Please dont post your side here

why arnt we aloud to post your teams here 4 glory hog narr i kid but your teams ok id put kozie on the ground rather then davey

• Banned
thanks for the response. i just put what i thought was my best side in the lineup even though embers and cox may be out. sorry i was just hoping this thread could be about my squad

I'll take a guess and say you're in 14th position... Or did you mean you're 14th in your league... Ahem... Nevermind.

Get rid of Rischitelli possibly for Kerr in the next couple of weeks. He has had some quite games due to some very hard tags, but he will bounce back, he wins so much contested ball he will sky rocket.

Not sure your centres have enough premium players mate. 2 or 3 of those six will let you down every week on current form.

• Banned
14th in my league. I have played the top 4 teams and only got the 1 win so far. Yeha i am lookin at geting rid of Rischitelli in a while

i just looked again and i think *this could b dangerous* get rid of rischelli lappin and murphy and get westy kerr and bartell then get ride of polac and berchill and get shaw and cornes but to do all that u will need to get ride of selwood and griffen:thumbsu:

Don't think there is much you can do to fix that team.

Calling a team "Captain Carazzo" and making someone else captain is dishonest bordering on cheating. Serve you right that you are in 14th place for that.

Don't think there is much you can do to fix that team.

Calling a team "Captain Carazzo" and making someone else captain is dishonest bordering on cheating. Serve you right that you are in 14th place for that.

lol another classic post from jeffrey. i mean if u call your team captain carrazzo that means u have to make him captain or your a cheat........

Strong team overall. The mids could do with some tweaking but a good team. Will definatly make the top 8, gauranteed. But for the record...Might & Power>>>>Captain Carrazzo:p

much worst. captains round 1 - cox, round 2 - hall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong team overall. The mids could do with some tweaking but a good team. Will definatly make the top 8, gauranteed. But for the record...Might & Power>>>>Captain Carrazzo:p

ha i didn't think anyone would think that i would be a certainty for the 8, my side has definitely not been in our leagues top performers so far, although i have played probably the 4 strongest teams in our league so that is good in terms of having the tough draw when i was out of form. Hopefully i really hit my straps this week

ha i didn't think anyone would think that i would be a certainty for the 8, my side has definitely not been in our leagues top performers so far, although i have played probably the 4 strongest teams in our league so that is good in terms of having the tough draw when i was out of form. Hopefully i really hit my straps this week
You need a win this week. It would be hard if you dont get one because apart from the fact your 14th, you have bad percentage.

But im happy. Only one loss and thats to the best in the world:D

BTW, any trades this week?

yeah i aleady did them (first time before a thursday, cos i have plans on friday) brang in dub and riewoldt pissed off andy walker and matty campbell. i reckon they were good moves,

yeah i sure do need a win this week, looking at the team i play i think i have it in the, i haveno idea how he is averageing 1866 ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back