Status
Not open for further replies.

murph#3

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
is this thread has any legs, i hope to keep it going for the rest of the year. i just want to use this thread as a discussion for who the captain should be for this round.

i've gone with cox this week as he is playing against brisbane at home.

any other ideas?

If you've got Dal Santo lock him in for captain for the rest of the season. He can have a shocker game with 10 touches and still manage a 90 in SC somehow.

i have well over 10 very good captain candidates but im gonna have to go for kornes the best captain you can ever have :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im either going for heath shaw rebounding out of freos defence all the time or
scotty lucas tearing apart the roos

Carlton is one of the only teams when versing Richmond wont be played in Richmond's back pocket so i dont think Bowden will go off against them if i remember correctly he scored like 68 vs them last year

Joel Bowden will get 160+ vs Carlton under lights Thursday night ;)

good point even if it isn't that much, he should get heaps of points against us. i might change cox for him now.

and sdsdsdsd, the blues beat the tiges by i think 27 points last year so obviously we spent a bit of time in their backline. this year with a much improved midfield i'd say we'll be spending a lot more time in there.

Cant go wrong with Pav, lovvves the pies. Pies usually play a free flowing, highscoring game, good for forwards :D

Joel Bowden will get 160+ vs Carlton under lights Thursday night ;)

i wish i never made this thread.:(

i listened to you panthera and made bowden my captain and he only got 85. i had cox as captain before and he is on 128 in the 3rd quarter.

i'm not blaming you panthera it was my choice to listen to you and i made the wrong choice.

REALLY wanted dal santo captain but its wayyyyyyyyyyy to risky to have your captain play sydney

but from now on 100% dal santo all the way :thumbsu:

Carlton is one of the only teams when versing Richmond wont be played in Richmond's back pocket so i dont think Bowden will go off against them if i remember correctly he scored like 68 vs them last year

Most insightful (and correct) comment I've read on here for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back