Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kent Brockman

Team Captain
Aug 22, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey guys,

Discuss your captain choices for each round in this thread!

I'm tossing up between Viney, Gazza and Rocky this week. I think that Viney has a chance to go HUGE against the Bombers!

This week im expecting all Dangerfield, Titchell and Ablett to go big. Hard to pick.

Titchell going at 137+ avg so far is hard not to pick and IIRC he killed the SCG last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jack steven is looking at getting the C for me. Pies been the leakiest team this year and Steven loves playing them

Hall for me I reckon. The kiss of death as I went Hanners then Danger.

I don't think you qualify to give the kiss of death unless you had Rockliff as your C last week. Rockliff had a soccer score whereas Danger got a cricket score in comparison.

I don't think you qualify to give the kiss of death unless you had Rockliff as your C last week. Rockliff had a soccer score whereas Danger got a cricket score in comparison.

Who are you captaining? I'll steer clear..... I hate it this year there is no set and forget. (except maybe Mitchell or Mitchell but, I don't have them :( )

Who are you captaining? I'll steer clear..... I hate it this year there is no set and forget. (except maybe Mitchell or Mitchell but, I don't have them :( )
Out went Rocky and brought in Sam Mitchell as Captain, with no Hodge he should step up to the plate for the next few weeks. Having said that I have rotated the C between him and Gazza about a dozen times already this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back