Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have Titch mate?
Na, started with Dangerfield, Rockliff, Treloar & Zorko as my top row of mids and had Oliver from round 2, Fyfe & Hall.
Banked enough to bring him in whenever it fits (spare money getting crazy now but bye rounds will be time to clean that up) I generally play for league wins in a mates league. After Hawthorns bye he's a definite in.
Shame Fyfe has lost me so much money but I've nailed a lot of rookies at the right time.

Polec already over his B.E (and when Dahl plays, he wont reach his so a decent trade)

Z.Jones for Pittard could be the worst trade I've made in the 3 years I've played.

Na, started with Dangerfield, Rockliff, Treloar & Zorko as my top row of mids and had Oliver from round 2, Fyfe & Hall.
Banked enough to bring him in whenever it fits (spare money getting crazy now but bye rounds will be time to clean that up) I generally play for league wins in a mates league. After Hawthorns bye he's a definite in.
Shame Fyfe has lost me so much money but I've nailed a lot of rookies at the right time.

Polec already over his B.E (and when Dahl plays, he wont reach his so a decent trade)

Z.Jones for Pittard could be the worst trade I've made in the 3 years I've played.
Once you bring him in you're going to have a loaded midfield dude! Fyfe has been so disappointing, will trade him for Rocky next week.

On paper it wasn't a bad trade but man Pittard has decided to spud it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking a punt on Hall. High average at Metricon lately (130+ I believe?) and who's going to stop his run against the Eagles?

Risky move if the Suns get none of it but it's sink or swim for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back