Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

App has been saying different things in my league - on the league page (with all games) it didn't list my opponents VC (he had Titch, and C on Macrae), but when in the head-to-head page (matching/unique) it updated with double vice captain score.

Think the byes are messing with the system a touch! :D

Hm... I'm thinking Docherty (C)....... err... I don't have Rocky.... I do have Beams. Just don't want to put the C on Danger when they have to travel over here even though he'll probs go huge. At this stage Hanners (VC) for whatever that's worth. Honestly this is the only round I'm sorta stumped. Easy Danger (C) if they were playing anywhere else.

Hm... I'm thinking Docherty (C)....... err... I don't have Rocky.... I do have Beams. Just don't want to put the C on Danger when they have to travel over here even though he'll probs go huge.
Loophole VC him instead.
I'm looking to back Doch over Rocky in Adelaide.
Metricon for Doch is the only thing that concerns me.
Both having away games, it's gonna be a tough call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger a very tempting VC, but I think I'll take a risk and put it on either Gaff or Yeo. Both have gone around 150 at Subi this year. C will sit on ablett at this stage...

Lots of VC options this week (Dangerfield, S. Selwood, Gaff, Yeo), but think Dangerfield is the most likely to go big. Hate betting against my team but I don't think we have the ability to contain him if he does.

So who's taking Dangers 116, I think I might take the guaranteed points, I had actually said anything over 115 I would take but it's hard to do you always wonder what if....
My other options are pretty much Rocky, Docherty or Goldy.

So who's taking Dangers 116, I think I might take the guaranteed points, I had actually said anything over 115 I would take but it's hard to do you always wonder what if....
My other options are pretty much Rocky, Docherty or Goldy.
I think I'll bank it even though I do have Docherty, Rocky, Dusty and Hannebery.

Premos have burnt us a bit that we're happy with 116.

I'll risk it and captain someone else so at least if I stuff up, you'll all feel better keeping the 116
Bris v Port. Rockliff or Zorko.

Carlton v GCS I predict will be a fantasy friendly game.. Hall, Simpson both due for a good score after 71ea last week. Kreuzer in good form. Not keen on any of my other players.
Currently on Rockliff.

Have 18, and don't need to win league game this week so am going to chase points with either Docherty or Rockliff. I think Docherty is the slightly safer bet given Rocky goes into Port.

Big guns against Port @AO this year:

Sloane 139 (R3)
Yeo 124 (R7)
Shuey 118 (R7)
T.Mitchell 118 (R11)
N.Fyfe 116 (R2)
Docherty 108 (R5)
M.Murphy 97 (R5)
Neale 97 (R2)
Laird 92 (R3)

So there have been some decent scores, but the only 2 over 120 have come in wins by the visiting team. Not likely to happen this week.

I predict Docherty 131, Rocky 119.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back