Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh god, Zerrett had 66 vs Collingwood last year, and 108 earlier this year. What have I done?

[Edit: Back to Danger for now. *paces frantically*]
He had 137 v Pies earlier this yr actually. Still unsure whether I go him or Danger/Titch

Have Zorko, Mitchell, danger, and merret as captain choices. And I picked the worst choice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going Danger with the C again this week.

I've had it on Danger all week, but am starting to consider Docherty. The only concern with Danger is his record at the MCG, this year he has failed to hit 100 on just 3 occasions and all of them were at the MCG. But his form and record against the Hawks is great.

I've had it on Danger all week, but am starting to consider Docherty. The only concern with Danger is his record at the MCG, this year he has failed to hit 100 on just 3 occasions and all of them were at the MCG. But his form and record against the Hawks is great.
Cheers. Had a look, confirmed 3 crap scores all at MCG (one of those against the Hawks)
I think I'll go with Zorko and hope for 120.

Cheers. Had a look, confirmed 3 crap scores all at MCG (one of those against the Hawks)
I think I'll go with Zorko and hope for 120.
Aaaaand just checked my matchup this week to see the C on Danger still... Oops. COMPLETELY forgot to change.
At least he plays tomorrow.. 1 less day to worry about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back