Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll with out a doubt have the VC on Grundy tomorrow night as I don’t have Treloar.

Most likely put the C on my new boy Rocky. :eek:
My head says go with Crae as I've paid up for him and his record is ok v Hawthorn.

However, I know if I do, Ricky will get his snout in the trough and go 190+.

I might head with Rocky! Wait for Kern to screw it up now!

My head says go with Crae as I've paid up for him and his record is ok v Hawthorn.

I think Rocky is gonna tear it up and the only reason I wanna go Macrae is that I paid top dollar for him, which isn't great reasoning.
Gonna go with Rocky, Macrae has some decent fixtures coming up soon so his time will come.

If I had Macrae I’d be all over, with out a doubt the safest option for the week!

VC Grundy
C Cripps (or Cogs and to be honest it's hard to not go with him after last week but keen to get others thoughts)

VC Grundy
C Cripps (or Cogs and to be honest it's hard to not go with him after last week but keen to get others thoughts)
Cogs will get tagged by Hutchings this week if Kelly doesn't play. Need to be weary of that. Hutch kept Zorko to 8 or 9 touches before half time last week then moved to Neale and kept him to about the same in the second half. Even if Kelly plays, still a chance Cogs gets the tag

Is there any chance one of our beloved members can list the teams that used a tagger in the first round. Would help us all now and in the future when we select our captains. I would but i only watched a couple games 1st round. So far everyone is aware of West Coast/Hutchings, Collingwood/Greenwood. Someone mentioned Carlton/Curnow but didnt watch that game so not sure if he was used that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back