Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There was too many mouths to feed in the dogs midfield and now bailey smith has put his head in the trough.

How on earth do all of Macrae/Dunkley/Smith/Libba/Bont and Hunter (when he returns) all get a decent feed in the shortened quarters game?

The only honest answer is they can't. Someones going to spud it up week to week and it could be someone different each week.

They're basically Russian roulette of captain choices.

If Macrae has another poor game I might even drop him to reduce my exposure to this Bevo mess (I've already got dunks and bringing in Smith this week).

ugh can't go Cogs. He had 10 tackles last week to get his 90. I'm worried he will spend time fwd since Green is a big out for GWS.
Backing in Ruckpig, he will get at least 80 which I am fine with.
If he is forward, he might actually get some +12s!

Kelly for me

No other reason than this is probably the only game I'll watch this weekend and I need some reward for starting him. If id bothered changing my team in the lead up to round 1 knowing Corona was likely to hit I probably wouldn't have had him. Geez I'v lost interest given how much time I spent on this over the off season :huh:

Kelly for me

No other reason than this is probably the only game I'll watch this weekend and I need some reward for starting him. If id bothered changing my team in the lead up to round 1 knowing Corona was likely to hit I probably wouldn't have had him. Geez I'v lost interest given how much time I spent on this over the off season :huh:
and my year goes from bad to worse

Kelly and Whitfield have turned in to horrible picks

I've got very few options this week. Going Dunkley at this stage (could be 60, could be 115, who knows) but have not completely ruled out going with the rookie Rowell for the lols. If he can smash out 100 against West Coast he can do it against the Witches Hats Crows.

Well how I wish I'd done this o_O Congrats do those that did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big call on Grundy! Your team must be good if you are considering him down to im assuming Goldy to find some cash?
No Grundy down to Worldwide. He's got 200k to make and is a safe 70, whereas other rookies on my field are scoring 30-40. Can use the Grundy cash to remove a rookie and then some. Naismith also has English this week, so should be ok to field both Naismith and Worldwide for this week at least.

Neale or Gawn this week? Apparently Adelaide tagged Rowell final quarter last week so I'm a little concerned Neale might get some attention this week. But got burnt last week overthinking Neale, just think Gawn may be the safer option

Neale or Gawn this week? Apparently Adelaide tagged Rowell final quarter last week so I'm a little concerned Neale might get some attention this week. But got burnt last week overthinking Neale, just think Gawn may be the safer option
Did they? You wouldn't know!

Surely Grundy goes absolutely huge against Mummy tonight.
I hate Friday night captains though. If they do well, my expectations are so high for the weekend and then I'm let down, or they spud up and the weekend is ruined.

Much better to have a Sunday afternoon C where I don't watch the game and just go straight into rage trades Sunday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back